Tears

Nobody said something for a few seconds. Than my mum started... or more screamed.: "You are pregnant??? Oh my gosh darling that's absolutely amazing.", her eyes started to fill with tears, which  curled down her cheeks slowly. "I can't believe it, I'm going to be a grandma". "You don't know how happy I am right now.". While my head had made up many possible scenarios how my mum would react, that was definitely none of them. Not ready for such an emotional reaction I also started to cry. That was maybe the first time I actually realized that I WAS PREGNANT...and not to forget, what that would mean to my future. Although my mums tears were definitely tears of joy, my tears could't be described this way. They could probably be descriped as a cocktail of emotions: happiness, relief, fear, worries...only to name a few. My mum stood up and pulled me close to hug me tightly. With her arms wrapped around my body I started to feel a little bit better, saver.

"Mum I'm so afraid, I'm not sure if I can do this on my own. The tour is about to start and so many people are looking forward to the concerts I'm going to disappoint all of them! And Jackson...I just can't see ourselves as a family. I'm not even sure, if he wants the baby.", I started sobbing, all the worries I had kept inside of me started to pour out of me, like a flowing river. My mum hugged me even tighter, then touched my face with her palms and looked directly at me. "Darling, everything's gonna be alright! You are NEVER on your own, there is me and dad and Austin, not to forget your friends and even Josh, I'm sure he would be more than happy to help raising your child." I could't deny that. My mother continued: "And people can change...maybe Jackson will be a great father, you can never know that...". "But he cheated on me mum...for the SECOND time", I interrupted her. "Yes Taylor...but even if he is a worse father, you don't need him, you have the financial resources, it really won't be a problem for you to raise a child on your own...and as I just said, you're NOT alone", she tried to calm me. "But nobody will ever want to be in a relationship with me again, if there is a child in my life...I will never find my perfect partner...and there is still the tour.", I continued sobbing, now even louder. "You now that that's nonsense honey, you'll find someone...and if this person really loves you, he is going to love the kid just the same. And you shouldn't be worried about the tour, there is nearly never a perfect moment to get a baby and there's definitely none when having such a busy and planned life as you have." She stopped for a moment than continued talking: "And your fans will understand it, they are always so understanding and always support your decisions", she smiled brightly. "Yeah they're the best", I agreed and also started smiling...maybe she was right and everything would work out someway. "Have you seen the doctor yet? Do you have a picture of the baby?", she asked exited. "Not yet, I will go next week", I shrugged. "Maybe I should tell Kylie tomorrow that the tour needs to be cancelled". I said hesitantly. "No, that's to early Taylor, you haven't even seen the doctor yet. And the first three months are always risky, you should at least wait for them to pass. It's a big decision to cancel the tour and you might want to give your fans an understandable reason for doing so."

"I'm definitely not ready to tell the world I'm pregnant", I said instantly. "That's what I guessed". My mum hesitated. "And Jackson...when are you going to tell him about the pregnancy?" 

"I'm not sure...", I was not able to tell my mum, that there was a chance that Jackson wasn't the father... not today. "You shouldn't wait too long, honey", at least he is the father. I just nodded.

But what should I tell him...should I just forget about this other guy...and maybe form a family with Jackson sticked together by a lie...

———-

Hi everybody, do you think Taylor's mom would react similar in real life, as she did in this chapter? What would you do, if you were in Taylor's situation?And all in all, did you like the chapter? I hope to hear about your opinion in the comments and don't forget to vote, if you want to.♡

See you soon

Anja <3