Author's Note

Hey guys, I wanted to use this chapter as a clarification and an update on the book.

No, the book isn't ending.

I'm just very busy right now and am trying to write in my limited free time. Expect a chapter possibly in the next two weeks, I know that's long but the book is almost finished, I promise.

Alright now it's time for questions

I see that many people are confused about the last chapter and I'll answer some things.

~~ Why is Sutton angry at Keegan? ~~

To explain, Keegan made a huge decision that effects Sutton's life WITHOUT her. And when she confronts Keegan about it, he doesn't see the issue, he's too distracted to care. He's gotten what he's wanted, now Sutton's confused about what happens to her next.

Remember, Sutton hasn't been able to rely on anyone in years, and when she finally has someone, she gets scared. She says things that she doesn't mean, and Keegan, reacting off of her energy, does the same thing.

This couple has basically been ignoring the elephant in the room since the beginning, and with everyone talking in each other's ears, things are meant to explode ( and not in a good way).

Alright I'm going to take my ass to bed

Alright I'm going to take my ass to bed. I hope that helps with the confusion guys. I'll update soon.

• Love, Pink <3