02 | Girlfriend

KEEGAN 02

KEEGAN
02. girlfriend

Fuck.

I stared at my old man.

Sweat dripped down his face as the thick, purple vein in his head pulsed against his pale skin. His hands clenched stiffly as they swung beside sides. He paced up and down the room, a string of curses released from his lips.

"I-I can't believe..." he stutters angrily to himself as he continues to pace. He stops for a second before snapping his head towards me with his cold, dead, emerald eyes.

He shakes his head before pacing the room again and grumbling under his breath.

I check the time on my watch. I have a meeting in twenty minutes.

Can he hurry this the fuck up?

My posture was perfect as I sat down on the large, grey couch placed against the wall in my office.

"Father..." I urge, "you know I have things to do." A dry, cold voice emerges from my lips and I'm not one bit surprised. If you're going to run a multimillion company, intimidation is the best way to operate.

"I can't believe you, Keegan," he ignores me and instead begins to talk. I resist the edge to roll my eyes. He might be wasting my time but he is still my father.

"You know what I got a call about this morning." He stops in front of me and raises an eyebrow.

"Business?"

What the fuck does he want me to say? Huh? His mistress?!

"Don't do that shit with me, Keegan." He points an accusing finger at me.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" I look up at his face to his finger and back again.

"Fuck." He curses as he puts his finger down and instead runs his hand through his salt and pepper hair.

Well, at least, I have a clear view of what will happen to me in twenty years or more.

"I got a call from my good buddy, Stephan Torres. He did not approve of how his daughter was sent home after your date last night.

Oh yes... I remember, Zoey Torres. The daughter of the famous artist, Stephan Torres...

God, I can't stand that bitch.

Zoey Torres is nothing but a high-class snob, who only sleeps with men above her father's pay grade.

Like dumbasses, they gave her everything; gifts, money, even their secrets. So being her manipulative self, she used them against them, taking most of their money and telling the world the men's secrets.

Still, they run to her.

Now she wants me and I'm not as dumb as the others, so when I told her last night that she was a whoresome bitch and I would rather cut off all of my skin than be with her.