34. Fight in the Mountains

After dropping off the boys at their cabin, we made our way to ours

After dropping off the boys at their cabin, we made our way to ours. Jay had tried to talk to me at their cabin, but I just walked away, not sparing him a glance. I didn't want to hear him right now or see him.

I had hoped that Faye didn't see anything that happened between us at the cabin, but she did. The whole way to our cabin, we didn't say anything. She was probably waiting for me to say something, but I wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

After a tiring bus ride and the stress I had from before, I'm tired even if I slept through most of the ride.

We walked for another five minutes before we finally reached our cabin. It didn't look like Chloe was already there. She and Dean took off way before us, so it surprises me that she wasn't here. Who knows where those two are.

I was about to open the door when Faye finally spoke up.

"Okay, that's it! Why aren you ignoring Jay? He won't tell me, and it's killing me to see you like this."

"See me like what?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"You looked sad and angry at the same time. I don't know how you do it, but you do." I let out a sigh turning back to the door, opening it.

"It's noting Faye. We just had a little fight, that's all." I walked inside, looking around.

There wasn't much here, one room where the beds were and another little room where the bathroom was. Three beds were standing in the room with next to each of them a bedside table. Luckily we only had to stay here for a few days.

"It doesn't look like a little fight."

Sitting down on one of the beds, I shrug my shoulders at her.

"Don't worry about it."

Faye sat down on the bed in front of me before taking my hands in her.

"I do worry about it. Your my best friend and Jay's my brother. I don't want you guys to be sad." A shocked expression came to my face when she said I was her best friend.

I never had one or a friend in general. When she said I was her best friend, my heart skipped a beat because of how shocked I was.

"What? What's wrong?" Faye said with a worried voice.

I shook my head a little.

"I-I'm your best friend?"

An amused look came on her face when she heard me ask it.