23. Breaking and Healing

"Quick! Quick!"

"Quick! Quick!"

I couldn't see what was happening, but I could hear what was happening around me. Someone had me in their arms while they were running somewhere. I wanted to cry! I want to scream and tell them that it hurt so much, but all that came out were some weak moans and groans.

It still felt like someone was grabbing my rib.

"Here! Lay her down here!"

I felt someone placing me on something hard, like a table.

"You can heal her, right?!"

That sounded like Faye, but I wasn't sure if it was her. I wanted to open my eyes and speak to them, but it felt like all the energy was gone. Whatever they did to me, I couldn't do anything about it.

"Normally, yeah, but I have no idea what they did to her! She's losing a lot of blood." That was defiantly my aunt.

Please, I am in pain! It hurt so much! I wanted them to hear me so and, but I couldn't speak.

Wait...

'Jay, Faye! Please tell me that you can hear me.'

I was hoping that they would hear me because I was feeling myself slipping away again. I have never tried it, and I hope they heard me.

"Wait, stop!"

That was Jay.

I could feel aunt Meg stop moving.

'Jay.'

The hand that was holding my hand this whole time tighten when I said his name.

"Ava?"

I wanted to nod my head and scream, but I couldn't move.

'Please, it hurts! They said a spell in the forest! I don't know what it is, but it feels like their hand is still on my rib! It hurts so bad,' I cried out in my head to him.

"She's in pain." Faye quickly said probably to my aunt, so she knows what was going on.

"She said something about a grip being still on her rib."

I was so happy that this was working. Another wave of pain washes over me, making me scream in my head.

"Quick, you have to do something. She's in a lot of pain!" Faye said, grabbing my hand.

"Okay, okay!" I hear aunt Meg say before hearing her move around.