26. Cleaning a Mess

The last bell of the day when off making me sigh in relief

The last bell of the day when off making me sigh in relief. I took my books and bag, standing up from my chair. After what happened Tuesday, everything has cool down for now. Chloe and Dean are leaving me alone.

The only thing they do is giving me some looks when I pass them in the hall, but they haven't tried anything. I open my locker and put everything inside that I didn't need before taking my jacket out.

I still have to go to detention, which starts in a few minutes. At least I'm not alone and have Faye, Paul, and Jay with me there. Unfortianlly Dean and Chloe are there too, but they are just doing their thing, as I said before.

"Hey, are you ready?"

I turn around, coming face to face with Faye.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, closing my locker.

"Paul and Jay are already there," Faye informed me when we began to make our way to detention.

We have to spend an extra hour here just because of Dean and Chloe. I mentally roll my eyes at them and how they can do stuff like this. I'm happy that tomorrow is the last time I have to go and that the weekend will start.

"Can't wait to sit in the same room for an hour with Chloe and Dean." Faye laughs at my statement, shaking her head.

"Me too, me too, but at least they can't talk to us." I nodded my head in agreement.

We inter the class and made our way to our spot in front of the guys.

"So the two devils aren't here yet?" Faye asked them when we didn't see Chloe and Dean anywhere.

"Do you want them to be here?" Paul asks with raise eyebrows.

"Hell no." She quickly answers, making us laugh.

A chill ran down my back, making me turn towards the door. The moment I turn around, Dean and Chloe came walking in. Chloe looked at us, rolling her eyes before making her way to her spot at the window.

My eyes when to Dean, seeing that he was already looking at me. A smirk was placed on his face. A bad feeling in my stomach began to grow the more I looked at him, so I quickly turn back around to face Jaye and Paul.

I frown my brows looking down, trying to think of something to explain what just happen.

"What's wrong, Ava?"

I look up at Jay and saw him looking at me with a worried look on his face. I turn back to Dean for a sec before turning back to him.

"I...I had this bad feeling when he came walking into the room. I don't know why. It's the same feeling when something bad is around." I explain.

I had never had it when I looked at Dean. I felt uneasy with him, yes, but I never had this feeling.

"Well, he is bad news," Faye said, looking at me.