42. The End

Everything turned out fine when we left the forest

Everything turned out fine when we left the forest. We found miss Florens knocked out in her cabin. Luckily for us, aunt Meg used the same spell to erase her memories like she had used on Dean the night of the dance.

We haven't seen the cult since that night. Most of them have been killed, but I know that there are many more back in my old town.

With Thorne still alive, I don't know what to expect from them. Are they going to come back for revenge, or did I scare them away? One thing is for sure. If they ever come back to hurt someone I love, I will not hesitate to kill every single one of them.

My mom was right. I shouldn't be afraid of my powers. If I can use them to save people, then I will use them.

I'm still confused as to why the ritual didn't work. Every one of us was someone they needed, yet something went wrong. Maybe one of the demons was human, or they messed up the spell with the wrong moon cycle. Whatever happened, I'm happy that it had happened.

We all could have been dead.

Ever since that night, some things have changed. Aunt Meg and I have been closer than before. I'm more open about what had happened at my dad's place and how I grew up.

I feel like I can talk to her about my demon side. I was afraid to talk about it, but now I feel like she tries to understand even if she doesn't how I feel about them. She tries to understand it. And honestly, that's all I'm asking for.

Faye and I have been hanging out a lot more than before. We sleepover at each other's house a lot. I know that she's happy about me being more open about things than before. 

Before the whole ritual thing, she always had to look inside my head to find answers

Before the whole ritual thing, she always had to look inside my head to find answers. I guess she's happy I'm fully trusting her with my problems. She began to feel more than a best friend, more like a sister.

Besides the demon side, she has the same issues as me by being a witch. She may know more, but she and Jay are still learning.

Jay.

Well, I don't know what we are. I know I have feelings for him, but I don't know what he wants us to be. Yes, he kissed me, but I don't know if he wants us to be more than friends.