8. Will, you still love me?

I was sitting on the back porch looking at the forest

I was sitting on the back porch looking at the forest. The wind made the trees sway back and forth. I was pulling my jacket closer to my body, trying to push out the cold wind. Saturday was fun, I guess, hanging out with Faye, Jaye, and Paul.

I never really have done that in the past. My dad wouldn't allow me to hang out with people. After school, he would want me home, and that's it. Not that it even matters, because I didn't have any friends to hang out with. Nobody ever liked me. Even as a kid, other kids would stay away from me. Like they would have a feeling that I was bad.

Maybe they are right, and I am a terrible person. I mean, I'm a half-witch, half-demon. There is nothing good about that. I should be naturally evil.

There can't be things like good witches and good demons...I think. But then there was my mom, and she wasn't evil.

Or so I think. I never saw her doing evil things, and I never had a bad feeling like I had with my dad. Of course, you have aunt Meg and my grandma. Again I think they're not evil. I have never seen them doing evil things or had that feeling around them.

I wish I were normal, but I guess that will never happen. Tomorrow Jay and I need to go to the forest for our project. I hope it will be over quickly. I'm not in the mood to spend more days alone with him.

It's not that I don't like him. It's just they still lied to their mom to protect me, and something feels wrong about that. Every time I'm with them, I have a feeling in my stomach. It's not like when I'm with my dad and have that awful feeling. It's something else.

I also don't think that Jay wants to be around me like Faye does. Whenever I'm with him in class, he wouldn't say much, or when it's lunchtime, he won't react much to me, only Paul. Paul is the only one he talks to.

To my surprise, they didn't ask me what happen that evening when I was locked up in the closet by Dean and Chloe. I don't know if they didn't want to talk about it or if they didn't dare to ask me, but a part of me was happy they didn't.

I hear the back door open and someone walking towards me.