29. Fighting For the People

Without looking back, I began to run through the trees in the direction I think my dad took Jay

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Without looking back, I began to run through the trees in the direction I think my dad took Jay. My feet hurt from running barefoot through the leaves and branches, but honestly, I didn't care. All I cared about right now was to get Jay back safely.

It was hard to see in the dark forest, making me bump into a few bushes and trees, but I kept going. I knew my dad, and he would torture him or, even worse, kill him if I don't get to him on time.

I let out a yelp when something got stuck underneath my feet, making me fall onto the hard ground.

I could feel the blood rush out of my open wounds, and together with the wound on my head, I began to feel light-headed.

I push myself up onto my hands and knees, taking deep breaths. Slowly tears began to run down my cheeks. I can't do this. Why was I so stupid to come here? Now people I care about are in danger because of me. It was stupid of me to think that I could escape my dad.

My head shot up when I heard a scream. The blood in my veins ran cold when I realize that it was Jay who was screaming. With shaky legs, I stood up and began to run towards the screams. I had to stop a few times, holding myself up against some trees, trying not to fall.

My vision was blurry, while I could feel more blood running down my head. The screaming suddenly stops making me stop in my tracks. No, did he kill him?

"J-Jay!" I yell, hoping I would get an answer from him, but the forest was dead silent.

Shaking my head, I began to run in the direction I last hear the screaming coming from. I came to a small clearing, hoping to see something. My eyes scan the surrounding, hoping I would find something or someone. It was dark, but I could see someone lying on the ground a little bit further.

"Jay?" I whisper, slowly making my way toward him.

When I was sure it was him, I began to run towards him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I was sure it was him, I began to run towards him. He was lying unconscious on the hard ground. His skin was paler than before, and when I touched him, a shock when through my hands. There was blood running down his forehead. His suit was ripped at some parts, and his white dressed shirt was cover with some blood.

Sweet Evilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें