22. The trued like night.

We walked into the hallway and saw Dean and his parents standing a little further

We walked into the hallway and saw Dean and his parents standing a little further. My aunt's grip on my arm tightened for a sec when she saw them.

"Please don't say anything," I whispered, putting my hand on her arm.

She looked at me with an angry look, but that soon was replaced with a soft look when she saw my face. Slowly she nodded her head, letting go of my arm. She walked to the other side of me so that she was the one who was passing them and not me.

We began to walk to the exit, not looking at them. We were about to pass them when Mister Miles decide to speak up.

"You're really lucky that it was just a week of detention. You and I both know that my son is the victim here. How pathetic do you have to be to come up with something like that." I wrap my arms around myself, not looking up at him.

As she promised, aunt Meg didn't say anything to them, and we just kept on walking.

"Why is she even with you? Is she so pathetic that even her parents didn't want her? I mean, I can't blame them look at her. Your sister was smart to get away from here and to dump her useless child with you."

Aunt Meg stopped in her tracts to turn back around, marching back to them.

"No, aunt Meg," I whisper, trying to grab her arm, but she just shook it off.

"You have no right to talk about my sister or my niece. Don't you have any soul? How can you say stuff like that if you don't even know them."

Mister Miles huffed, shaking his head.

"I don't need to. I know your White's history. Alway being secretly and alone in that house at the beginning of the woods. Always seducing people to get what they want."

I bite my lip, hoping that aunt Meg would just let it go so that we could go. Aunt Meg chuckles, shaking her head.

"You are still mad that my sister didn't want to go out with you. How pathetic are you, after all those years."

Mrs. Miles's face hardened when my aunt said that. My mom knew them? I know that she was raised here, but I never thought that she knew them. I didn't know about it, I guess.

"Your sister used him when she knows dame well that he had me."

Aunt Meg shook her head.

"She didn't, and you know it. You just don't want to admit that your husband is a cheater and will trade you for the next young thing that will walk by." She gasps, walking closer to my aunt.

"How dare you!"

"Or he will just try to rub himself on to a poor girl, and if she blames him, he would tell you that it was all a lie. Sounds familiar, isn't it?!" My aunt snapped, making them more pissed.