EIGHTEEN

Tysheem held the bouquet of red roses in his hands as him and his mother walked to Hadiya's room. When he heard what happened at court he was worried as hell Hadiya had been doing good, which made the situation get him angry as well. He knew it wasn't his place to speak on but he thought she should've never went to that hearing. Knocking on the door they waited until Chelly opened it, happy to see some familiar faces.

"It's nice seeing you guys how have you been?" She asked tiredly. Chelly was stressed and her husband was in jail she called up their everyday for the past week trying to figure out what was going on. Stevenson had tussled with a few of the officers as they tried holding him back, resulting in his arrest. To make matters worse her daughter wasn't getting any better she had learned that Hadiya was experiencing Non-Epileptic Seizures, which are seizures that are caused by depression and anxiety. Chelly knew people died from seizures and the thought of losing another child frightened her.

"We're taking it day by day, how about yourself" Tiana responded.

"I'm just here you know" Tiana nodded her head and blinked her tears away. This whole thing made her emotional as much as Tysheem got on her nerves with his attitude she couldn't fathom losing him it would break her apart and then to have your child in a hospital bed she just couldn't deal with stuff like this it reminded her of Tysheem's father. Chelly looked at him who was staring at Hadiya the entire time he couldn't get his eyes off of her. She was sleeping so peacefully like nothing in the world mattered he just wished he could take all her pain away just for a day so she could finally breathe.

Taking one of the roses out of the pile he handed it to Chelly and she smiled at his kind gesture. She liked Tysheem and she knew he had a thing for her daughter, which she didn't mind. So far he made a good impression and she hoped he could maybe make Hadiya feel better.

"Thank you"she dapped under her wet eyes, looking at her daughter then looking at him. "I'll leave you two alone" her and Tiana walked out of the room as Tysheem pulled a chair next to the bed, sitting down. He sighed before putting his elbows on the bed with his fist to his face. He was angry with himself for caring for her so much maybe he wouldn't be stressed as much as he was right now. Hadiya made it known that she only wanted to be friends but Tysheem likes her and if this was what came with her than so be it because he wasn't leaving.

"Your here" Hadiya's voice came out groggily as she looked at Tysheem who was happy to hear her voice. He looked at the dark circles around her eyes and folded his hands together.

"Why wouldn't I be" Tysheem asked, irritated. She shrugged her shoulders, biting at her bottom lip. That was something she did whenever she was nervous or feeling under pressure so Tysheem changed his demeanor and took a deep breath. He had to learn self control and put others feelings into consideration. "Of course I'm here I told you to get used to seeing me" she played with her fingers and smiled.

"What the doctors saying" he asked sending Roscoe a text letting him know he won't be able to do the drop since something important came up.

"I have Non-Epileptic seizures so their referring me to a psychologist" Tysheem nodded his head knowing what she was talking about those boring nights where he would sit and explore on google paid off for something."Why are you staring at me like that" Tysheem shrugged his shoulders and licked his lips truth be told he missed her, he missed everything about her and couldn't stand not talking to her for too long.

"I can't look at you" Once again Hadiya smiled that seemed to be the only thing she could do around him. "Can we have a serious conversation" Tysheem asked. He wasn't one to bite his tongue when something was on his mind.

"Sure"

"Hadiya, you gotta put yourself first you realize going to that hearing landed you in the hospital you keep putting yourself in these situations and it's breaking you down you've been able to be calm, why did you go?" She looked down and closed her eyes.

"I needed too, I needed to see his face Tysheem" she looked at him. "I wanted to know why he did it that's all I just needed some sort of closure" Hadiya stressed as she leaned her head back against the pillow.

"Did you find it" he asked causing her to cover her face with her hands and cry. Hadiya didn't get any closure and she never would her sister was gone and she thought it was her fault there was no bringing her back, no nothing. Taking off his shoes Tysheem got in the bed next to her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Please don't cry" Tysheem grabbed her face and wiped her tears with his thumb. "Just put yourself first you got to get better you can't keep doing this to yourself do you think your sister would want to see you like this" Hadiya sniffed and looked up at him, shaking her head.

"I don't understand you if your not talking"

"No" she said.

"Okay so do this for her, Ight" kissing her forehead Tysheem pulled her closer to him and rubbed his hands through her hair. Sooner or later they would realize their all each other needs.