FOURTY-EIGHT

"Why are you always sitting in the house on the game" Hadiya said, dropping her book bag on the floor. Tysheem looked at her and licked his lips. He didn't go to school today since there wasn't much for him to do at school being that it was only a few days left until graduation. It was all going by so fast he couldn't wait for it to be over. Hadiya cradled his lap and rubbed her hands over his waves. This had became a daily thing for them.

When they got out of school they would drive home together and spend time with another. Their parents had a conversation and everything was settled. Hadiya's parents were still strict about certain things but, they decided to let up just a little bit.

"Yo, shoot that nigga what the fuck you doing" he fussed into the mic. Hadiya smiled and grabbed his face pecking him on the lips three times. He slapped her butt and gripped it, making her giggle. "Mind yo business nigga all in my background" he looked at her curiously as she walked into the bathroom. Hadiya looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. She took the hair tie from around her wrist and wrapped her hair into a high ponytail.

"Okay, you got this just suck it slow and let it hit the back of your throat" she repeated the advice her best friend gave her, exiting out of the bathroom. She didn't know what came over her but, whenever she was around him she wanted to do the most freakiest things. It was like she was a new person whenever she was around him.

"Baby wh-" he looked from the t.v to her when she got on her knees and tugged at his pants. "What you doing" he stopped her from pulling down his pants.

"Can I stroke you up" she asked, seductively licking her bottom lip before biting it. He nodded his head and started to take off his mic but she stopped him. "Let them listen" his hand dropped and he let her take full control. Now with his hard pole in her hand she looked at him and took him in her wet mouth. She pulled back and spit on it, putting it right back into her mouth letting it hit the back of her throat.

"fu-fuck" he gripped her hair and stared down at her, watching her twist and turn her hand while she sucked the skin off of him. His head fell back and he moaned into the mic. Her eyes were beginning to get watery but that didn't stop her. She stuck her tongue out and let it roll over his tip like she was licking her favorite lollipop. His eyes almost bulged out of his head when she started to literally brush her teeth with his penis. He'd never seen or heard of what she was doing but he liked how it felt.

"Where, wh-what, how the fuck" he said. His breathing picked up and his toes started to curl up against his carpet floor. She hummed against it and bobbed her head up and down, making slurping noises. "Diya" he grunted feeling him self about to nut any minute.

"Nut for me daddy" she spit again just before lifting his penis up and sucking on his balls while stroking his shaft. He gripped her hair tighter as he nutted she made sure to catch all of it and swallow. She wiped his kids that didn't make it into her mouth from around her lips and sucked her fingers dry.

"You liked that?" She stood up and he bent her over on the bed, pulling down her pants and panties. She kicked her legs out of her jeans and bit her lip in anticipation. He slid into her and grabbed her waist, digging deep into her. He gave her nothing but powerful strokes as she cried out.

"I'm gon fuck you over and over again until you stop breathing" he put his left hand over her back and slammed into her, watching her ass clap against his skin. "You hear me?" She whimpered, creaming all over him, feeling her legs grow weak. He grabbed her throat and squeezed lightly bringing her head back just a little.

"M-My stomach" Hadiya moaned, looking back at him while he continued ramming himself into her. This was the first time they'd had rough sex and she could definitely get used to it. Bringing her hand to his stomach, she tried pushing him back.

"Don't start running from me baby take yo dick" he moved her hand, going faster than he was before making her head fall onto the sheets. "Fuck Hadiya t-this shit feel so good" he started to rotate his hips in and out of her.

••
Tysheem laughed, watching Hadiya slowly get out of his car and grab her book bag. She hissed and grabbed the front of her pants.

"Tysheem it's not funny" she smacked her lips and closed his door. He grabbed her before she could get too far and kissed her in the mouth, dragging his hand to her ass.

"I'm sorry, you want me to eat it so she can feel better" he asked looking her in the eyes. She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You wanna know something" she nodded her head.

"What I told you about that" he smacked her butt again. "Use ya mouth"

"Yes"

"That was the best head I ever received" she frowned, not liking the fact that somebody else had what was hers. "Why you making that face" he chuckled.

"I don't like the fact that somebody else had my dick" she said shocking Tysheem. Now, she had been cursing lately but it would still surprise him he just had to get used to it. He wasn't used to his baby talking like that. "Let me go" she said. He leaned against the car and made his grasp tighter.

"Where you think you going" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"In my house" his hand went around her throat and he pulled her into him.

"Stop playing with me" she bit her lip and smiled.

"Okay papi" she kissed him on the lips.

"Now let me see you walk yo fine ass in the house" he let her go and watched as she limped towards her front door laughing, causing her to cut her eyes at him. "I rearranged that walk, huh" he walked to the drivers side.

"Yes you did" she opened the door, looking back at him. "I love you" he licked his lips.

"I love you too, Diya"