THIRTY

Excitement wasn't the word that could describe how Hadiya was feeling at the moment. She was anxious to see him being as though they hadn't talked in a long time. She knew that they shouldn't talk but she couldn't help it, she wanted him. Hadiya didn't care about how her father felt or what he would do if he found out they were seeing each other. Walking into the cafeteria with one of the biggest smile's she stopped in her tracks when she seen a girl sitting mighty close to Tysheem.

It wasn't how close the girl was sitting by him that was making her mad it was how they were looking at one another. He was looking at her how he would look at Hadiya and that rubbed her wrong. Hadiya's knuckles were beginning to turn white from how hard her fist were balled up. Her breathing picked up as she turned around and headed back into the hallway, crying she sniffed and wiped her tears.

"Hadiya" she opened her locker and stuffed her books inside of it before closing the locker shut, turning forward to face Terrell. He had been trying his hardest to apologize to her and make things right but she was always with Tysheem.

"I just wanted to say sorry and make things right I know I messed up bad and this isn't me trying to get back with you, this is me trying to do better" he took a deep breath. "Please, I just need you to forgive me and if it isn't too much to ask can we be friends" he watched her face as his heart raced, waiting for an answer.

"It's okay Terrell I forgive you" she chuckled as he exhaled. "And yes we can be friends but, that's it" she pointed her finger at him and he smiled.

"Do you want to sit with me" he asked hopefully she nodded her head and held conversation with him as they walked to a nearby table. Tysheem took a quick glance at the two his nose flared, feeling himself get angry. Chris looked at his friend then at Hadiya and Terrell he already knew why he looked like he wanted to kill somebody. Chuckling, all he did was shake his head he didn't understand why Tysheem was mad when he had another girl sitting right next to him.

Nodding his head Tysheem laughed a bit before looking away from them. Hadiya couldn't help but notice how mad he looked, which made her roll her eyes. It wasn't like she was getting back with Terrell he was just a friend but she couldn't say the same for Tysheem and whoever he was with.

••
Hadiya made her way out of class and headed towards her locker. How her day started was not how it would be ending she was really agitated and felt herself about to go off. Not only did she feel played but she was hurt by what she had seen. Pulling her books out of her locker she huffed when she felt a presence behind her.

"Wassup with you and Terrell" he asked, watching the back of her head wanting to take it off her shoulders. Hadiya ignored him, before slamming her locker gaining a few stares from students that were passing by them. She turned around and tried to walk pass him but he grabbed her arm and pushed her into the locker, making her books fall from out her hand. Getting angry Hadiya slapped him across the face.

"Don't ask me about anything that I have going on it's none of your business go worry about that girl you were with earlier" he chuckled, trying to control himself from retaliating.

"That's what you mad about I don't even know the girl I just met her today" Tysheem explained by now they were the only ones in the hallway, late for their next class.

"You two looked fairly acquainted to me" she folded her arms across her chest. He put both hands above her head and looked down at her lips then in her eyes.

"Fairly acquainted?" He brought his face closer to hers and she tried keeping her guard up. "The only girl I'm interested in is you" he brought their lips together and put one arm around her waist while the other one stayed above her head. Her arms went around his neck as they kissed.

"If you want me to get rid of her just say it" he pecked her on the lips again and she pulled her legs together feeling a wetness squeeze through her. An action that didn't go unnoticed by Tysheem making him lick his lips. "Say it" she bit her lip.

"Get rid of her" he smiled and nodded his head.