FOURTY-NINE

"So who is she and why does she feel so comfortable coming up to me, telling me, to tell you 'text her back'." Hadiya questioned. Tysheem sighed and moved his hat around his head, adjusting himself in his seat. He didn't have time to argue with Hadiya about some something he didn't know about. Tysheem didn't even understand why some random female would even walk up to Hadiya on that type of timing considering how he is with her. "Helloo do you not here me talking to you" she lifted up, pointing her finger at him with a balled up face.

"Yo, Diya I don't know okay I don't know why the chic feel comfortable coming to you why the fuck you even questioning me about some shit like that, what you don't trust me or sum shit?" He asked.

"Should I trust you! and then this bitch smiling in my face and skipping through the hallways like she accomplished something, did you fuck her"Tysheem looked at her and sucked his teeth. He started his car up and backed out, heading to her place. "You fucked her didn't you that's why she came up at me like that you know how fucking embarrassing that is" she mushed his head, causing him to take a deep breath.

"Hadiya I just fucking told you I don't know man I don't know that bitch you know what ian explaining shit to yo ass you want to argue find another nigga to do it with the fuck you mean did I fuck her" he repeated her question feeling himself getting angry at her. "All this time and effort I put into this relationship and you think I'll fuck another bitch are you stupid" he shook his head. She crossed her hands over her chest as her leg shook up and down. When the girl walked up to Hadiya while she was at school the situation reminded her of Terrell and it was scaring her but, most of all it was making her angry.

"I can't trust you" she said more to herself.

"You serious right now" Tysheem didn't know what was going on he was so confused. He didn't want Hadiya to feel like he did anything with anybody other than her. He didn't even know what she was talking about. "Man alright fuck allat I'm not kissing yo ass you want to believe some shit you came up with in yo head gon ahead" he turned up the radio.

"Fuck you Tysheem! That's how I know you did something with her your not even trying to convince me that not happened between y'all, you don't care!" When the car stopped she opened the door and got out, walking in the street before she reached the sidewalk.

"This fucking girl" Tysheem stressed, going in between two cars to get on the side of the road where she was. Good thing they were near a store. He pulled into the park sing space and parked his car, getting out. "Hadiya" he yelled, racing to where she was.he grabbed her arm and she yanked it away only for him to grab it again.

"Stop fucking playi- alright" he dragged her to the car and pinned her against it. "I don't know the bitch, I don't know why she came up to you if you want to go through my phone you can ion got shit to hide, you really pissing me off!" He yelled in face. "What I look like being in a hoe face when I got all I need right in front of me I'm not that last nigga you was with, okay? So I'm not gon kiss yo ass if you don't trust me then why the fuck we together huh"

"You do-" she started to say.

"Shutcho ass up I don't want to hear shit from yo stupid ass get in the car and vibe until I drop you home" he let go of her shirt and she looked around, feeling embarrassed. Hadiya got in the car and put on her seatbelt. He pulled out and began to drive towards her house.

Fifteen minutes later and they had made it to her house. He unlocked the door and Hadiya grabbed her things, getting out. She walked around his car, making her way into her house when he yanked her back into him.

"I don't know her I promise if you want me to whoop her ass for trying you I will but I promise bae I don't know who she is" she smirked as he wrapped his arms around her stomach and rested his head in her neck.

"I'm sorry I should've never reacted the way I did it was wrong and I know your not terrell, your far from him actually. I just got so scared when she approached me so I acted out but, it doesn't make it right" she admitted and he kissed her neck.

"You don't got shit to worry about they don't got shit on you I love you, I'm in love with you nothing or nobody will change that"