TWELVE

Two weeks seemed to go by quickly as Hadiya got dressed to go back to school. Her parents figured she was starting to get well because she wasn't having any panic attacks or showing any signs. She wasn't better but she could handle the pressure now, Hadiya knew she had to get it together for her sake. Hadiya sat in the backseat while her mother sat in the front with her father. Her mother was going to another counseling session and Stevenson would always be by her side she was more comfortable that way.

They had asked Hadiya if she would like her own session but she politely declined. She didn't want to pay another human to talk to her who probably couldn't even make a difference. After all, Hadiya had someone that helps to make her feel better and he was the best in her eyes. Tysheem was a good friend towards Hadiya anytime she felt the need to express herself that's who she went to besides Patience.

"Call us if anything, we love you" Stevenson said. She told them she loved them back before closing the door and jogging towards the door trying to get some cool air. Once she entered eyes instantly landed on her people even had the audacity to point. She heard a very familiar voice growing happy on the inside.

"Hadiya, oh my God I missed you so much" Patience attacked her best friend visibly crying as if they didn't talk everyday. Hadiya hugged her back telling her to stop crying in front everyone. "I don't know what the hell they looking at" she said all extra loud making Hadiya laugh she missed her crazy self.

"Don't leave me again" she said tears still staining her eyes Patience missed Hadiya like crazy. One, she was extremely worried that Hadiya would have a seizure and something bad would happen. Two, she couldn't function without someone who kept her well grounded. Dennis couldn't wait for her to come back because he was tired of hearing Patience complain.

••
Now sitting outside on the patio Hadiya looked around at nowhere in particular lost in her thoughts. She sat on top of the table, looking to her side feeling a presence beside her. Much to her surprise Terrell looked at her with a sympathetic look like he felt bad about something instantly making Hadiya irritated. She didn't want sympathy from someone who didn't even care for her.

"I heard about what happened and Im genuinely sorry Hadiya no one should have to go through something traumatic as that" she wiped a lone tear before sniffing, taking her phone from out of her pocket.

Everything okay?

Tysheem looked at Hadiya through the glass that separated them from one another. She looked up and caught his stare, smiling at how he always wanted to know if she was okay.

Yes, kind of uncomfortable, but I'll be fine.

She assured Tysheem so he left it at that but still kept his eye on Terrell. He wasn't a fan of him at all especially after he found out that he was the one in the locker room talking about Hadiya. He thought it was a hoe move to tell you friends about what you and your girl were going through or something that y'all discussed.

"I wanted to apologize for the whole Princess situation it wasn't fair to you, you didn't deserve that" Hadiya just nodded her head she couldn't care less about anything he had to say she had other things to worry about and Terrell wasn't anywhere near her mind. He put his hand on top of hers causing her to quickly move hers.

"Don't touch me" she cut her eyes at him before looking at Tysheem through the glass already knowing he was looking, hoping he would get why she looked at him and he definitely did. Terrell followed her stare and smirked once he seen Tysheem getting out his seat heading their way.

"So, that's who you messing with now" he chuckled bitterly. "Really Hadiya my teammate out of all people you mess with my bro" Terrell said looking her dead in the face as she mentally wished she could've stayed home. Hadiya hates confrontation no mater what the situation was she hated feeling like she was being yelled at or around when someone was yelling.

"Everything straight over here" Tysheem mainly asking Hadiya who looked scared causing him to get a little frustrated.

"Yeah we straight, bro" Terrell answered.

"I wasn't talking to you, Hadiya you okay?" He asked making sure to add her name so Terrell knew. Tysheem didn't know where he got that bro word from, he didn't like Terrell and he would make that known. Hadiya opened her mouth to say something but Terrell cut her off before she could get a word out.

"I just said we straight" He said sternly grabbing Tysheem's arm. Hadiya's eyes got wide becoming more afraid than she already was she was starting to regret calling Tysheem over in the first place.

"Yes I-I'm fine Tysheem I just thought maybe we could talk but I changed my mind" Hadiya said trying to defuse a situation that could get ugly pretty quickly. Both of them were big as hell she didn't know who would win in a fight. The thought alone made her cringe. Tysheem counted down to one in his head before reacting, something he learned to do over the years. Tysheem had a bad temper that scared him so he was quite amused by Terrell.

"You real bold for grabbing on me bruh I advise you ta' let me go" he said pinching his nose feeling that feeling in his body whenever he would get mad.

"Or what?" In one quick second Tysheem's fist connected with Terrell's face knocking him out causing kids to look their way. Hadiya gasped before looking at Tysheem who held the same expression on his face since he approached them.