THREE

Limping to the girls bathroom Hadiya looked to see if anyone was behind her before closing and locking the door. She went in one of the stalls and pulled down her ripped jeans wincing. Bending down she looked in between her legs and seen how red it looked. Terrell and Hadiya had sex right before they got to school and he was being a bit too rough. Nevertheless it was quite enjoyable but it was only their third time so it was still painful.

She had told him to slow down but it was like he wasn't even in that moment he was too busy worrying about how good it felt to him. Wiping a tear that fell from her face she pulled out her phone and texted Patience with shaking hands. Hadiya was nervous she didn't know if something bad had happened to her vagina or not. She opened the bathroom door and Patience walked in with a concerned look.

"What's wrong" she looked at Hadiya who was still letting a few tears fall from her eyes. She was in pain.

"This is what I get for being fast" She sobbed as she embraced her in a hug Patience thought she was pregnant by how hard she was crying and that scared her because she was so young.
"It hurts" she pulled away from Patience.

"What?" Hadiya looked down not wanting to say it out loud Patience looked and made a face. "Why is it hurting"

"We had sex again and he was too rough I told him to slow down but he wasn't listening" Patience now knew she understood exactly what she was feeling it was times where Dennis could be rough too but she liked it. Hadiya was still fresh so she couldn't bash her for that or make fun of her because everyone handled things differently.

"That motherfucker I can't stand his ass... do you want to go home they probably won't let you but maybe we can come up with something I can get my brother to pretend like he's your uncle then he can drop you home if you'd like" nodding her head Hadiya thanked her best friend and grabbed her book bag as they headed to their classrooms. Hadiya walked to her seat and sat down slowly a student noticed what she was doing and snickered tapping their friend.

"We know what that is" they said and laughed Hadiya heard and felt embarrassed. She waited impatiently as the clock ticked, she grew uncomfortable at how much discomfort it was to sit on a chair. Making up her mind she decided that she wouldn't have sex with him again she was sure he wouldn't mind since he loved her.

"Ms. Jones the front office called for you bring your book bag" she grabbed her things and took her time to get out the chair, walking out of the class she sent Patience a message. Bumping into someone she looked up and seen Stevenson's friend, Princess.

"I'm so sorry" Hadiya apologized frantically as princesses things fell out of her hands. She helped pick it up and couldn't help but look at the necklace that was around her neck it was gorgeous. "that is beautiful" Princess looked at her necklace and smiled.

"I know right my boyfriend got it for me he said it symbolizes his love for me" cooing Hadiya admired her relationship feeling bad that she questioned Terrell about her. This girl was clearly in a relationship and wasn't worried about her boyfriend.

"Okay.. well, bye" she began to walk off.

"You wanna hang out sometime" princess asked. Feeling excitement overwhelm her she nodded her head but played it cool. They exchanged numbers and then parted ways Hadiya went into the office and seen Drew, Patience brother.

••
1 week later...
Hadiya made her way into the kitchen and sat at the island watching her parents dance to the music that played in the kitchen. She smiled as her father turned her mother around and slow danced more. Her mind drifted off to Terrell and how distant he had become after she told him she didn't want to have sex for awhile. Their conversations were always short, anytime they would get on the phone he would rush her off like he had something other than her to do.

Hadiya's feelings were hurt because she really thought Terrell was for her and she regretted giving her virginity to him. Thinking back on what her mother said she got emotional but fought the urge to cry. She didn't want to believe what people would tell her because she really wanted them to work even if it meant he didn't really like her. That's how bad Hadiya wanted to feel, wanted.

"I'm really happy Hadiya you've been shaping back up lately" her mother sat beside her with a big smile on her face. After she noticed how Terrell was acting towards her she decided to just focus on herself and get back on track. She couldn't believe she acted out of character for someone who didn't give two craps about her. "I was thinking maybe we could go on a little family vacation this weekend" eyes lightning up Hadiya looked at her dad who was staring at them, smiling as well. Getting out of her seat she attacked her mother in a hug and then ran over to her dad doing the same.

"Someone's excited?" Stevenson chuckled.

"Yeah I am.. I just really want to get away for a little and have fun with my family, is serenity coming" Their parents shared a look.

"You know your sisters pretty busy with work and all but we'll still have fun" Hadiya's face dropped but she quickly recovered with a smile, noting her mother didn't notice. Serenity is a nurse and Hadiya hadn't seen her over a year she always claimed she was too busy to come over. Ever since she'd gotten a boyfriend it was like she forgot about her family and their parents felt the same way but they never spoke up about it Serenity was grown and whenever she wanted to come around, she would.

"I guess" she whispered to herself before grabbing her phone and making her way upstairs to her room. Closing her door she plugged her headphones into her ear and curled up in her bed. Billie Eilish- I love you played as she silently cried.

"..tell me I've been lied to" she sniffed. "What the hell did I do, never been the type to" she whispered feeling a wave of emotions hit her all at once. In an odd way Hadiya felt like a burden her "Boyfriend" didn't want her for nothing but sex and her sister never came around. It wasn't Hadiya's fault but she felt like it was.

"You didn't even say I love you" feeling her eyes become heavy she soon drifted to sleep.