FOUR

Tysheem threw his nude sweater over his white tank top he grabbed his watch off the dresser and put it on his wrist. Slanging his book bag over his right shoulder he walked down the flight of stairs and a scent of breakfast filled his nostrils. His mom and her new boyfriend welcomed him as he entered the kitchen.

"The beast is finally up" chuckling at his mother Tysheem took a seat at the kitchen table getting ready to eat. "Here you go baby" she sat a plate of eggs, waffles, grits and bacon in front of him with a glass of orange juice he thanked her then dug in. Tysheem was grateful for his mother's boyfriend if it wasn't for him they probably would still be living in the hood not knowing when their next meal would come.

Benjamin, which is his mother's boyfriend is the football coach of the new school he's attending. Tiana and Benjamin been knew each other he was always around since Tysheem was a little boy. Tiana just kept it under raps since he was really close with his biological father and after he died he took it pretty hard. Benjamin been wanted to get them out of that environment but Tiana was so stubborn and she was also afraid of what people would say but she did what was best for her and her son.

Getting out of his mom's car he grabbed his equipment bag from the back seat and closed the door. Walking into the school he cringed at how loud it was Tysheem had gotten to the point where things were just always too loud.
Opening his locker he put his bag in their and locked it back up.

"She said what"

"Man she said we can't fuck no more"

"bruh you ain't getting no pussy"

"No pussy, and I'm trying to do right but you know me and Princess got our thing going on"

"You already cheating on the bitch so what's the difference now" Their voices faded as Tysheem walked out the locker room. His face was in his phone as he walked to class he made an abrupt stop soon feeling something crash into his back.

"Shit, my bad" he helped her off the floor.

"It's okay I was-" she stopped talking when she looked into his face Tysheem returned the look and took in her features. He thought her skin was dark and beautiful it went perfectly with her narrow eyes and round, full lips. "I wasn't paying attention" her grasp was still in his palm while his other hand supported her back.

Remembering his space Tysheem chuckled "it's cool I should've never stopped in the middle of the hallway" he followed her gaze that traveled to their hands, letting her go he picked he book bag off the floor and handed to her.

"Thank you" the girl smiled before putting her head down and walking away.

••
Tysheem sat at the table with a group of football players that he had conversations with. He put his head phones in his ear not even listening to any music he just didn't feel like being bothered. He thought all of them were lame besides Dennis and Chris he had grown accustomed to them ever since he arrived, he fucked with their vibe.

"Look at her black ass" Tysheem could see from the corner of his eyes the girl that ran into him in the hallway and grew even more frustrated. It was one thing for a group of niggas to talk about ignorant shit but for them to talk about a female who was the same color as their mothers pissed him off. "I can't stand that bitch you know she told Terrell they can't fuck no more" some of the chuckled.

"She acting like her pussy top notch to be making demands like that" two of them dapped each other up.

"Man if it wasn't for you having a girlfriend I'd think you wanted Hadiya the way you talk about her" Tysheem repeated her name in his head he looked over at her seeing her sitting by herself with her face in her phone. She looked a little out of place like she didn't want to be there. He looked over her outfit and did a tight lipped smile Tysheem thought Hadiya could dress nicely and her hair made it even better he could tell she liked to keep up with herself.

"Nigga ion want her charcoal looking ass" Dennis sighed and decided not to say anything else he was real disgusted with his friends behavior and was two seconds from beating his ass out of respect for his girl's best friend. Unlike Chris who really couldn't stand none of their asses spoke up.

"Bruh I'm real tired of y'all lame asses talking about that girl she don't bother y'all she not even fucking ugly dawg" Hadiya wasn't an ugly girl she just thought she was because of people's comments but they were all just jealous of her rich and clear skin. The boy scolded Chris for how he was coming at him. "Ian never heard no nigga hate on a female y'all some hoes in real life and that's with all disrespect" shrugging his shoulders Chris was nonchalant, quiet and laid back and didn't like to be in much but one thing he couldn't stand was bullies. Bullying hit close to home to him so he decided to get up and tell Dennis and Tysheem he'll see them later.