THIRTY-NINE

Hadiya who had finally gotten out of the hospital after a whole week walked through the school with her head down in her phone. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with Tysheem. She understood that he probably wanted his space but a text stating that he was okay would be nice. He didn't even check on her when she was in the hospital.

It was really frustrating and messing with her daily functions. She couldn't eat, sleep or think properly. Patience caught up to her best friend and grabbed her before she could get to the cafeteria. Hadiya's smile faded once she seen how patience looked. It seemed like something was bothering her.

"What's wrong"

"I'll kill him just give me the green light" she scrunched up her face and laughed. "Oouu just give me the green light I promise I'll make it quick"

"Okay is this some kind of joke" Hadiya laughed.

"You— hold on so you haven't heard" patience grabbed her hand and walked her to the cafeteria doors. She peaked through the window and found what she was looking for. "Look" she nodded her head toward the door and Hadiya looked. Looking away from the window she didn't feel anything but betrayal. Now, she didn't want to jump to any conclusions but Tysheem knew the history behind princess and Hadiya so for him to even be in her face was like a stab in the back.

"I don't understand what I did wrong" she shrugged her shoulders. "I-I don't understand maybe I said something" she continued to look at patience with watery eyes.

"He told me he loved me" she pointed at the door as her voice cracked. "He didn't come by or anything he just moved on, he told me he loved me" her lip quivered and patience face softened before it turned hard again. She opened the door and walked over to the table where Tysheem and princess were sitting. Hadiya who couldn't even bare to look at Tysheem stayed behind her with her head down. She was embarrassed.

"You low down dirty ass nigga" patience pointed her finger at Tysheem. "You motherfucker have you completely lost all your brain cells" she fussed. Hadiya grabbed her arm, trying to get her to stop but she yanked her arm from her grasp.

"You didn't even have enough decency to try and get in contact with her my nigga you don't get to do her like this at all it's not fair" Princess smirked when she laid eyes on Hadiya who was visibly crying. "Oh bitch you think it's funny" she tried walking to get to her but Dennis grabbed her before she got too far.

"Don't touch me" she slapped his hand away from her. "Do you see her?" She pointed to Hadiya.

"She's a bad bitch okay she doesn't need you or anybody so take your shitty ass back to Dallas.. I can't believe this shit" Patience chuckled, raking her fingers through her hair. She was frustrated and angry that this boy played with her best friend.

"Why" Hadiya finally spoke making people look at her. Anytime she was in school people rarely heard her say anything so it was surprising. "You lied to me everything you told me was a lie" As Tysheem got up to walk towards her she extended her hand out and backed up.

"I gave you my all, I allowed myself to be vulnerable for you, for us and this is the thanks I get in return" she put her hand towards her chest. "I poured my soul into you and this is how you do me" Tysheem reached for her.

"Let me explain"

"You had days to explain!" She shouted. "Are you serious right now, a-are you playing with me " she chuckled, slowly walking towards him. Patience who'd seemed a bit shocked from how Hadiya was approaching Tysheem crossed her hands over her chest and smirked. She didn't know what had gotten into her but she was loving how her best friend was beginning to stand up for herself.

"Let's talk in private" Hadiya slapped him across his face before taking off on him. Terrell hurried over to her and grabbed her.

"You lied to me! You don't love me, you never loved me" she kicked and screamed as Terrell dragged her out the cafeteria. "No let me go I have to get this off my c-chest" she grabbed the wall so it would be hard for him to pull her out.

"I sacrificed a lot for this relationship you piece of sh—" Terrell yanked her away from the lunch room and walked behind her as she sniffed and wiped her face.

"Shh it's okay" he held her in place.

"It's not okay, it's not okay" she completely broke down. She didn't care who heard or who saw because Hadiya was hurt. It had torn her apart to see someone she truly loves stab her in the back but, only if she knew Tysheem was being blackmailed with his biggest secret.