My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf? Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Hotel room

I was sitting on the bed of the hotel room, watching the Titanic and pigging out on the chocolate ice cream I ordered from room service. Why do I feel like I just went through a break-up? We were never together! I don't even know why I even reacted the way I did. What he does is his business. He's my boss! I barely know him... Yet I stayed in B.C. because of him? What is the matter with me? I can't even begin to explain all the emotions and feelings that are piled up in my mind right now. What is Mr.Roland to me anyway? I don't even know. I'll figure it out eventually, like I always do, but right now I need my space, a place away from him and anything remotely werewolf-y.

I got a call and it was Robin. She said she was at "Mall hottie's" place "watching a movie" and that she'll come by the hotel in a couple hours. Well, if she's at his place... Why don't I call Dylan? Put a cute little outfit on an go out for drinks? No harm in that. I dialed his number and the phone rang a couple time before he picked it up. "Hello?" he said and I smiled, "Hi Dylan, it's Kimberly... From the coffee shop today?" I said and he chuckled. "How could I forget? So, to what do I owe this pleasure? Couldn't wait until out date tomorrow or what?" he said in a playful tone and I scoffed with a smirk, "Noooo... But I was wondering if you wanted to go out for drinks tonight?" he didn't hesitate to answer. "Yes, I would love to." I sighed with relief. "Alright, how about you meet me at the club in about an hour?" I suggested and he chuckled, "I am so there." and hung up. I giggled in excitement and jumped off the bed and tore the cute pair of jeans I bought today, from my suitcase and pulled them on. A pair of grey high heeled boots and a dark purple strapless top and I was ready to go. I let my hair down and just ruffled it up letting it fall down my back in it's natural waves. I quickly applied some mascara and lip gloss, grabbed my purse and was out the door.

There was a long line up at the club but when the bouncer saw me and some other girls he let us go in without having to wait. I smiled at him and thanked him and he winked with a smirk. I went in and the music was thumping loudly. I made my way through what felt like hundreds and hundreds of people. How am I ever going to find Dylan? I got up to the bar and ordered a strawberry daquiri. "Hey Cutie." I heard him say in my ear and I smiled. "I was worried I wasn't gonna find you." I said and he smiled. "Well, here I am." his smile was so charming and adorable, it made me feel drawn to him in some inexplicable way. "Do you want to dance after you get your drink?" he asked and just then the bartender put my daiquiri in front of me and I drank it all down quickly. He looked at me in amazement, "Let's go!" I exclaimed with a grin.

Dancing was an important thing for me. If I'm with a guy who can't keep up with me when I dancing, that means he won't be able to keep up with me in the bedroom. Not that every guy in the world that can't dance isn't good in bed. It's just based on every guy I've been with. Too bad because Dylan... wasn't really an amazing dancer. Which I wasn't expecting since he was the one that suggested dancing. He still knew how to dance so we had fun and we laughed a lot on the dance floor. Then I saw Mr.Roland and I froze. He was staring right at me.

"What's wrong?" Dylan asked and I turned back to him, "I don't feel good, I'll be right back!" I exclaimed and made my way towards the hallway where the bathroom's are. I was taking deep breath's, trying to calm myself. Mr.Roland can't effect everything I do. I won't let him. I'm gonna go back out there and have fun dancing with my date. "Having fun tonight?" Mr.Roland said with a smirk, leaning up against the wall in a cocky manner. "As a matter of fact, I was... until you showed up." I spat and he held his chest in fake pain, "Ouch, looks like someone is finally letting out a little bit of pent up jealousy." he chuckled and I frowned. "I was NOT jealous of that whore on your couch!" I said with clenched fists. "You wouldn't have reacted that way if you didn't feel something for me..."

He was right, I did feel something for him. I was extremely sexually attracted to Mr. Roland. I wasn't going to admit that though, not tonight anyway! "Yeah, hatred!" I exclaimed and he chuckled and started walking closer to me. "Stay right where you are." I ordered and he stopped, raising his arms and smirking, "Yes, officer..." he said sarcastically and put his arms down, tilting his head in amusement. "I'll make you a deal, I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night, if you dance with me? My date is taking care of your date to answer your mental question." Dylan! I almost forgot about him for a second I looked out and caught sight of him dancing with a pretty girl with short black hair. That's MY date! "As fun as that would be, I came with Dylan... So, I'm going to be dancing with Dylan tonight." I stormed past him and walked up to Dylan and this girl. "Excuse me." I said tapping her on the shoulder, she turned to me. "You are relieved of your duty of dancing with my date..." I said and she paused and I could see the question mark on her forehead. "Go. Away." I said slowly and she did. Well, that was easier than I expected. "Feeling better?" he asked and I nodded smiled, "Much better."

***

I drove back to the hotel and when I opened the door Robin was on the bed with plates and plates of room service. "Hey pumpkin tits! How nice of you to finally show up!" she chuckled taking a bite of chicken. "Awesome food, I put it on your tab, hope y'don't mind..." I sighed and shook my head. "So did you have fun with Dylan, my little dirty dancing queen." she smiled mischievously. My eyes went wide, "Were you in my head?!" I exclaimed and she shrugged, "Maaaybe.". "Just because you can do that, doesn't mean you should." I scolded her and she rolled her eyes. "But Kimmy! It makes me feel like a superhero..." she whined and I sat beside her on the bed taking some fries from one of her plates. "I don't care if this little ability we've acquired makes you feel like a mixture of Chuck Norris and Oprah, it's an invasion of my privacy, and I don't want you doing it anymore." I explained and she groaned, "Fine, Mother, take away all my fun...". "I'm sure you had enough fun with Mall Hottie tonight to last you a while..." I chuckled.

"Oh please! We didn't even do anything. We just watched a movie... And made out a little," she added with a smirk, "He's so good at it too... And for future reference his name is Conner and he is also 19." she said eating some fries and flipping through the channels on the t.v. "Sounds nice... Well, you basically already know what happened on my date." I stared at her accusingly and she laughed. "I can't believe you ran into Jake. That's just hilarious... And then when you're little date kissed you at the end of the night-" I punched her playfully. "I can't believe you stayed for all that!" I exclaimed and she shrugged, "I was bored." I sighed and turned to the t.v. and it was some messed up cartoon. "What on earth are you watching?" I asked and she turned to the t.v., "I have no idea..." she laughed.

Suddenly, the window smashed and glass flew everywhere I covered my face and screamed so did Robin. I was scared to look when it was silent again. "F*ck my life." Robin whispered and when we looked up there were two really big wolves... Growling angry wolves. I started shaking and my heart was pounding in my chest, I was fighting hard not to cry, "Okay, we should be okay if we don't throw anything at them... They don't like that. I would know." she said calmly. "Are they werewolves or normal wolves?" I asked and she gave me an "are you stupid?" look, "Look at the size of them Kimmy, if they're normal wolves then they were injected with some kind of growth hormone or steroids." she explained... And I was really hoping that was the case. "Do we know them?" I asked her and she observe them. One was a sandy blond colored wolf and the other was dark brown. "That one..." she breathed pointing to the blond one, "Looks like Seth." she frowned and they morphed back into they're human form.

"You know me so well, babe." Seth smirked and put on pants he had strapped to his ankle. That would have helped me find out the werewolf thing a little faster if I had noticed that. The other guy was really big and silent. I've never seen him before. I was scared. I grabbed Robin's hand and squeezed it with all my strength and she flinched, "What do you want?" she said, hate dripping from every word she said and he clicked his tongue. "Don't be so mean, babe.", "I'm NOT your babe!" she exclaimed and he chuckled coming closer. "Well, you're going to be soon." he reached the bed and stroked her face and she turned away. "What do you want?!" I shouted finally finding courage inside me and he laughed, "Well, If you must know, we're going to kidnap you."