My new boss is an extremely hot... werewolf? Chapter Three

Chapter three 

Who let the dogs out?

When I woke up, it was pitch black in the room and I knew I wasn't home. I gasped in shock. "Kimmy?" I heard Robin's voice say groggily.

 "Rob! Oh god you're alive! I'm so happy!" I started crying from a mixture of hapiness and fear.

 "Yeah me too, Hun. Please don't cry! I would hug you but I have no idea where the fuck you are." she groaned and I heard a thud and she cried out in pain.

 "Are you ok?!" I exclaimed.

 "Yeah, yeah I'm fine I just stubbed my fucking toe!" I sighed with relief.

 "Where are we?" I asked her.

"No clue, last thing I remember was being outside you're apartment with the four hot naked wolf men." she said noncholantly and I froze.

 "What the heck are you talking about?" I asked.

 "Oh, right I didn't tell you yet! ...Because I fainted. Anyway, they can turn into wolves. You can choose to believe me now or find out the truth later and suffer my humilating 'I told you so' dance. By the way, they're your little boyfriend's brothers and I guess that makes him one of them." she said and I just sat there taking it all in.

"He's NOT my boyfriend!... wait, Are you seirious?!" I whisper/yelled disbelivingly.

"No I'm totally kidding! You're being punk'd! Come on out Ashton... OF COURSE I'm being seirious! My jokes are actually funny. Men that can turn into wolves. Not so funny. More scary and fucked up." she whispered and the light clicked on and I squinted from the change from pitch black to extreme brightness. "Found it!" she exclaimed and when I saw her and my hand flew to my mouth as I started crying again. "Kimmy, it's not that bad, I'm ok..." she whispered. Not that bad? Her torso was all bandaged up. She had scrapes and bruises all over her body and dried blood around her mouth. Her hair was matted and she had red rimmed eyes... So I know she had been crying. Which was rare. She looked awful... Which doesn't happen very often.

"What did they do to you?!" I shouted getting angry.

"I feel better now, really. Just calm down because they are insanely strong so you shouldn't piss them off." she whispered and the door opened revealing a handsome black haired man.

 "Are you alright?" he asked her and she scoffed,

 "Why the fuck do you care?".

"I thought you said you shouldn't piss them off." I whispered to her.

"I said YOU shouldn't piss them off. I, on the other hand, have been beaten... I have certain rights." She replied and I nodded. "Where the fuck are we and what the fuck do you want?" Robin swears like a sailor and though I don't like it, I give her permission to right now.

"You're in British Colombia..." he said and Robbie and I both lost it.

"YOU WHORES!" Rob shouted out in rage.

 "Oh my god! I'm sooo gonna get fired!" I yelled angrily.

"No you won't." I heard a familiar voice say. Mr. Roland?

"Hey Kim!" he smiled and I just stood there with my mouth hanging open and anger burning though my bulging eyes. "I told you I'd take care of it?" he said sheepishly and I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his idiotic words.

"This is your way of taking care of things, Mr. Roland? Kidnapping my bestfriend and I and moving us to the other side of the flipping country!" I shouted and walked over to Robin. "Look what you did to her!" Three other guys walked in the room. "Which one of you did this!" I asked through clenched teeth. The one that looked the youngest pointed to a cute blond guy who looked in the other direction avoiding my fiery gaze. "You better apologize! Then somebody better tell us what the frig is going on!" I yelled and Mr. Roland walked up to me and hugged me.