My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf? Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

When I get home, you're so dead.

Robin's p.o.v.

"I'm sorry." Mason muttered and I sighed, 

"It's okay, It's my fault, I'm pushing things to go too fast. We can go as slow as you want." I assured him and he sighed. 

"Okay, but I want to now and you know that... It's just because of all the painful memories I have. It's just really hard to get over them. I've never had consensual sex before and-" I shushed him.

"You don't have to make excuses for yourself, I understand how it feels." I whispered, remembering the pain I felt after Seth had raped me, I couldn't imagine that happening on a regular basis.

"Thanks for being so understanding." he smiled and I smiled back and hugged him tightly, 

"No problem." I whispered and kissed his cheek before getting up and picking up my ripped up clothes. "And you owe me new clothes." I added and he blushed, 

"All right, I'll take you shopping this weekend." he said and I grinned. 

"Yay! Okay goodnight, sleep well." I skipped towards the door.

"I love you." I heard him whisper before I closed the door and I felt my heart beat a little faster. Did that mean I loved him too? I've never really told any guy I've loved them before, not even Andy. I guess I was too immature then to understand love. Anyway, I'll just tell him when it feels right.

Kimberly's p.o.v.

My sexy, muscular, werewolf boss was standing in front of me, only wearing tightie whities and I could not stop thinking of things that made me feel like I would have to wash my mind out with soap. 

"Well! This has been an interesting developpment. You know, you being all half naked and me being here to see it. So..." I mumbled and he smirked looking at me up and down with hungry eyes.

"So?" he asked and walked over to me leaning in close and I could feel that familiar heat radiating off him. He's like a radiator, if a radiator were sexy. He reached his hands up and slid my torn shirt off my shoulders, trailing his hands slowly down my arms in the process, sending a wave of tingles over the skin he grazed with his large yet gentle hands. 

"Okay then." I squeaked, tumbling backwards, chuckling nervously and he smiled at me and approached me slowly, like a lion approaching a gazelle.

I didn't know what I was doing in there. This is the man that signs my paychecks, the man that makes me answer his phones, the man who... The man who makes dinner dates with other women all the time despite how badly he thinks I'm his mate.

"You know what, Mr. Roland? No." I said confidently and his eyes went wide and he scoffed, 

"What?" he asked in disbelief and I nodded. 

"Yeah, it's gonna be a no for tonight... And maybe forever, who knows? But you have clearly displayed the fact that you don't need me for stuff like this and honestly, I would rather get you a cup of coffee than get you up." I smirked, with new found confidence pointing to his crotch and turned around.

"See you tomorrow at work, sir." I sang making my way out the door, turning my head back to see him with his jaw hanging open. 

"Bright and early." I whispered with a wink and left. Feeling even more satisfied than I was originally expecting to feel.