My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf? Chapter Five

Chapter 5 

Love at first semi-creepy stare

Robin's p.o.v

Ok Robin, you can ask a guy to dance. It's as easy as pie, it's a piece of cake, and... Some other term involving baked goods. Why am I so f*cking nervous? It's just a guy... an insanely hot werewolf guy. I swallowed nervously and wiped my sweaty hands on my shorts. I messed my hair up a bit and quickly applied some lip gloss. Here goes nothing. I made my way past grinding werewolves and werewolfettes... I'm not exactly familiar with the exact names of them... But that's not important right now. Before I knew it I was standing in front of Seth and his group of about six friends who were laughing, drinking, and joking around. He turned his head to me and so did the rest of his friends and they all smirked. I opened my mouth to speak but froze. Come on Rob, any words will do! Nope, nothing. I just smiled sheepishly and turned away. "Wanna dance?" I heard Seth's husky voice ask from behind me. I turned around, blushing a crimson red. "Okay!" I exclaimed and he chuckled taking my hand and I felt electricity shoot up my arm...in a good way. When we reached the middle of the crowd, he pulled me closely against him and placed his hands on my hips and my heartbeat accelerated, going a mile a minute. When he started to grind against me I swear I almost had a heart attack. Right there on the dance floor. I gasped, He had such a sexy "predator" look in his eyes and he was biting his lip which was making it that much more tempting to kiss him. He just kept grinding and grinding and grinding and grinding. I couldn't take it anymore! "Well, thanks this was nice!" I said over the music and he smirked. "The song hasn't even finished yet!" he replied and I shrugged running away and going in a vacant bedroom. I sighed with relief and locked the door. I sat on the bed resting my head in my hands. Why does he have such a strong effect on me? He's JUST another guy that I'll just probably have sex with then never speak to again... But I don't want that to happen with him. "Next time you're trying to run away from someone, don't hide in their bedroom..." I heard him chuckle and I bolted up from the bed. "I wasn't running away... I had to go to the bathroom." I lied and he closed the door behind him and put the keys in his pocket. "You're lying..." he smirked walking up to me slowly. And I stood my ground, trying to act as though he wasn't effecting me at all. It was really tough. "You're right, I am lying. I just didn't feel like dancing anymore." I scoffed. "Now, if you don't f*ckin mind, I should be getting back to Kimberly..." I said and he grabbed my waist. "I don't think so..." he chuckled and my eyes went wide. "Listen here buddy, who do you think you are? I'll do whatever I goddamn please!" I exclaimed and he pulled me close. "You're feisty," he smirked and leaned in close to my ear, "I like that." he whispered and bit my ear gently yet enough to feel a hint of pain. I felt my knees wobble a bit and my breathing speed up slightly. "I'm not interested." I muttered breathlessly, pushing him away. He smiled and sat on the bed I stayed standing and I just looked in his eyes... I could do that forever... He's so beautiful. F*ck!

Kimberly's p.o.v.

"I just want to go back home with Robin! Is that so much to ask!?" I asked Mr. Roland and he laughed. "It's not funny!", "You don't get it do you?" he smirked. "No, I really don't! Please clarify!" I shouted and he rolled his eyes. "You're my mate." he said simply and I raised an eyebrow. "What is that exactly?" I asked and he explained simply the whole bonding for life thing as if we were discussing something as basic as the weather. "No thank you!" I jumped to my feet. "You're my boss! My b-o-s-s boss! And you're a wolfman! How on earth do you expect that we could have a relationship at all! This is insane! YOU'RE insane! I'm going to BECOME insane if you don't bring Robin and I back to Toronto this instant!" I demanded and he sighed. "I can't do that...", "And why not?" I asked tapping my foot impatiently. 

"Because I need you." he said giving me puppy dog eyes... How ironic. He's a wolf! It's too weird! "I don't know Mr. Roland... This is so bizarre. I can't even begin to imagine what my family would think... Let alone what I think! And I have expressed what I've been thinking! I just..." I rambled on and let out a frustrated sigh. "I just don't know if I could handle this." he gave me an understanding smile as walked up and hug me. "Take as long as you need... I'll wait as long as it takes." he whispered running his hand through my hair. "I need some rest." I said after about five minutes of hugging. He escorted me to my room and kissed my hand before leaving. I blushed and smiled, he's SO handsome... What are the odds of it being me? Out of all the girls, it's me. Well I'm a pretty lucky girl, I guess. But it's all so... Fantastical and mythical and this is real life. It's alot to take in. Even though Robin's adjusting surprisingly well to the situation...

Robin's P.o.v.

He slammed me into the wall and kissed me roughly. I groaned into the kiss and started to unbuckle his belt. We would pull away quickly for breaths every once in a while but immediately started kissing again after. He ripped my shirt off and I heard a growl rumble in his chest. Sexy. "Mmm... Ahh... The. Bed." I managed to say between kisses and he seemed to understand carrying me to the bed and tossing me on it as though I were as light as a pillow. He hovered above me holding my hips tightly as he kissed me with so much passion, I'm surprised the room didn't burst into flames. He pulled off his shirt and I saw his glorious 8 pack and muscular chest. I made a little squeak noise of happiness and he smiled lovingly, "Like what you see?" he asked and I nodded without hesitation. "Well it's all yours, babe." he whispered and kissed me and unbuttoned the button of my shorts and I stiffened a little and he smiled into the kiss as he unzipped the zipper and slid them down. His name echoed through my mind. Seth. It had a new meaning to me now.

Kimberly's p.o.v.

When I woke up there were three birds chirping sweetly outside my widow and I smiled. What an awesome way to start my day. I sat up and put on a robe Mr. Roland lent me... It smelled ridiculously good. Like a good man smell. My nose also detected the scent of coffee lingering in the air... So I followed my nose. "The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup!" Robin sang and I sat at the kitchen table chuckling. "What's got you in such a happy mood?, you're not exactly a morning person unless you..." my eyes went wide with realization and she smiled sheepishly. "You little slut! You got laid!" I laughed out loud and she shushed me. "It's Mr. Hot Blondy McStarey, isn't it?" I questioned with a goofy grin and she nodded. "Ho ho ho! Yeah... Props for that because he is definitely NOT ugly!" I smirked and she sighed dreamily. "So how was sex with a wolf man?" I asked genuinely curious. "The best I've ever had... Ever. By far." she chuckled almost in disbelief. Which was surprising because... Not that Robin's a ho or anything... But she's been around if you know what mean. "How so?" she sighed again and just shivered. "There are no words." No words! Robin has no words!? Robin without words is like building a house without tools... It's impossible! "Really?" I whispered and she nodded. Oh well know I'm all curious! "But we connected... I think I could have something with him... I think I wanna stay with him." she said and I frowned. "What?!" I snapped and she shrugged. "I don't really have anything back home... sure I work at a hair salon... I could work at one here too and your boss is here... You're not gonna be fired but apparently a branch of his company is here in BC is it really so bad to be here instead?" she asked. "Yes! Yes, it is! We don't know these people well enough Robin to just give up our own lives and adapt to their wolfpeople like lifestyles... I'm not prepared to do that! And when I do go, which will happen, I'm taking you with me. It's for your own good." I explained and she scoffed. "Sorry, I was unaware you thought you suddenly became my f***in mother overnight." she said getting up and walking away. "Somebody should be..." I whispered, feeling sad. Robin's mom abandoned her and her dad when she was about eleven... She never really had a mother figure. I just don't know what to do anymore! Stay here and turn from being my boss' hostage to my boss' mate and forget my life back home, or go home and risk my best friend hating me forever but return to my normal wolfpeopleless life. What should I do?