My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf? Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Three

Robin's p.o.v.

He grabbed my waist delicately, as though I were some kind of flower or something. I've never really been held that way before and the tenderness of it was so unfamiliar but it all felt so... Awesome for lack of a better word.

His hands stayed firmly on my waist and the wetness of them was seeping through my tank top. I ran my hands up his thin, but still muscular, arms, slippery from the water and I bit his lip teasingly. My hands soon found their way up to the back of his neck as the kisses became deeper and more intimate. The world around me was starting to go all fuzzy and fade away and everything was Mason.

His lips, his tongue, his hands... I was so sucked in. I did love him. A lot.

I tilted my head to deepen the kiss a little more and he followed my lead impecably. I heard his breathing pace pick up a bit and he was starting to pull away but I leaned forward, then oblivious to a fact that he was still in the stupid bathtub. So what did I do? Fall in?

You betcha.

"Oh shit-" I managed to utter out before splashing face first into the bath water on top of Mason. I sat up immediately for air, pushed my hair out of my face and wiped the water from my eyes. Looking right into the face of an amused and blushing teenage werewolf. "Don't. Say. A word." I warned him, and he brought two fingers up to the corner of his perfect lips and pretended to zip his mouth shut. I looked down at my self and saw that my light blue tank top was now completely see through and molded to my body.

"Well... I'm going to go jump off a cliff now, but this was nice." I pecked his lips quickly and started to get up but he pulled me back down,

"Or you can stay a little longer and we could make out some more?" he suggested with a smirk.

"Well, if you insist!" I shrugged with a grin and crushed my lips into his, clearly showing no resistance.

Yeah, I'm going to be here for a while.

Jacob's p.o.v.

Just walked in on Robin and my brother making out and they didn't even notice me... and lord knows how long they've been going at it. They seem to really love each other from what I can tell and I'm happy for them, really I am, but I just can't help but be mildly jealous at the same time. I want that kind of relationship with Kim but I'm not even close. I needed to go out and have fun, get my mind off things making me upset.

"Where are you going?" I heard a voice from behind me and I turned around. It was Kim in her fluffy, white bathrobe, already ditching her formal work attire for a more laid back selection of clothing.

"Out. Why?" I asked and she sighed, shaking her head,

"No reason, I just... had to talk to you about something... So I was wondering if you had the time?" she asked and I didn't hesitate before replying.

"Yeah, of course I have time. What is it?" I approached her slowly and she sighed once again.

"Well, umm, I was wondering if..." she huffed, shaking her head a though she were disappointed in herself for asking this, "If I could stay here for a while longer?" she finished her sentence and I raised my eyebrows as she continued on with her speech.

"The apartment I went out to visit was rented a moment before I arrived and there's no other place I can really afford right now, since I have no job..." she mumbled and I scoffed in disbelief of how dumb she was being.

"Let me get this straight, so you quit your job because you didn't want to work for me anymore, but you're

still going to live with me? Where is the sense in that? You should have at least kept the job, and had money for your new place. Instead you have no money and you're going to be living with me in my house at my mercy." I explained it all to her and she pursed her lips.