My new boss is a extremely hot... werewolf?! Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Why'd you have to go and make things so Complicated?

I've decided I'm staying. I can't lose Robin... She's the most important person to me. I'm an adult now, and I don't need to be close to my parents anymore. But I need to be with my best friend, she might as well be my sister. "Robin..." I said knocking on the bathroom door and I heard muffled swearing and the door opened and she leaned in the door frame tapping her foot impatiently. "What?" she asked and I gave her a big hug. "I'm staying here... with you. Yes, really... Really staying" I smiled and she responded with an ear to ear grin. So, I'm guessing she was happy. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You've made me the happiest f*ckin' girl in the world! I love you so much, you're the best best friend in the world! I'm gonna go tell Seth! Yay!" she squealed in happiness sprinting down the hall. "You're staying?" I turned around to be greeted by Mr.Roland's extremely handsome smiling face. "Yes, I'm staying." I said and he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you..." he whispered and I hugged him back lightly. "I didn't do it for you... I did it for Robin." I chuckled and, as much ad I hate to admit it, I could have stayed in his arms forever...

Oh my Lord!

I forgot about Baby!

"My puppy!" I screamed jumping out of his arms. So much for staying in them forever. "My adorable little Baby, Oh god!" I cried out hysterically flailing my arms about like a crazy person "What am I gonna do!? Where am I ever gonna find a sweet puppy like that!? Oh god, she's probably starving to death right now! Oh my poor little puppy..." I sobbed. "You mean this one?" Mr.Roland smiled holding Baby and I froze a big open mouth smile was plastered on my face and I ran up to him an grabbed her. "Oh Baby! Oh mommy missed you! Yes she did! Oh..." I said cuddling her soft fur and sighing with relief and my eyes snapped open. "Why did you wait this long to give me my puppy?" I said automatically letting my smile fall from my face and it caught him off guard. "Well, I don't kn-" I cut him off. "No, no, no, I don't want to hear "I don't know." slip through your lips, that's the lamest goddamn excuse in the world!" I cried out in rage. "But you forgot about her." he reminded me an I rolled my eyes. "My best friend and I got kidnapped by wolf people alright! Cut me some slack here! I was going through a tough time!... You know what would have made that tough time a little better though?" I asked and he looked like a little boy being scolded by his teacher. "Guess!" I exclaimed. "I don't- I mean I'm not sure..." he shrugged. "If I had my goddamn puppy!" I turned around and stomped off...

I'm pmsing, okay! Sometimes a girl's just not in the mood for being understanding.

Robin's p.o.v.

"I'm staying. I'm staaaying. With my new hot werewolf boooyfriend. Even though I just met him couple daaays ago. But with whom I feel a very strong conneeection with. I can't believe I actually just used the word whooom in a sentence. Why am I still singing my thoughts out loooud." I stopped singing and knocked on Seth's door. "Come in." he called out and I walked in the room and he was dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist. Of course he's all sexy and half naked when I have to tell him something! Now I'm gonna sound like a bumbling idiot. "What's up?" he asked with a smirk. "Umm... hi, I just wanted to... Uh say... That uhhh... That I... Can you put clothes on or something?" I asked and he laughed, "Sure... But you saw it all before..." he chuckled and I shrugged. "Yeah well, it wasn't glistening with water which makes it just look so... Mmm." I sighed observing his gorgeous body. "Nice word. Alright I'll put clothes on and then you tell me what you had to say." I nodded and jumped on his bed hiding my face in his pillows. "Ok you can get dressed now." I said loudly so he could understand my words though they were muffled by the pillows. He just laughed and got dressed... I'm assuming! I wasn't peeking or anything!... Ok, I peeked a little. He's so pretty though! I'm so lucky! "Ok done." I looked up and saw him in a blue and white Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt and some faded baggy jeans that hung low on his hips. He was wearing some black Nike's and he just looked... Fantastic... as usual. There are a million words to describe his attractiveness but my vocabulary is very limited. "Whom" was a fancy word for me, so you get what I'm saying. "Approve?" he questioned raising an eyebrow and I nodded with a goofy grin. He smiled and sat on the bed next to me. "So what did you have to tell me?" he asked and I couldn't hide my smile. "I'm gonna stay here... With you." his eyes went wide and a smile slowly formed on his face. "For real?" he asked and I nodded. He hugged me tightly and whispered, "I'm so happy." I felt my heart flutter in my chest and I hugged him even tighter, "Me too."