My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf? Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Seduction

Robin's p.o.v.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Seth's voice booming from across the room and I shrugged, "Not escaping." I said sarcastically. Weird how he raped me and when I saw him, the only thing I felt was anger. Not even fear. You'd think I would cower away but all I wanted to do was fight back. I couldn't believe I was actually considering taking on a werewolf. I wouldn't stand a chance against him, no matter how tough I am. "You have a lot of nerve trying to pull a stunt like that!" he said walking up to me and slapping me full force across the face and I fell to the floor. I cried out in pain and told Robin to run telepathically. If I couldn't get free I at least wanted her to be. "What the f*ck?!" I screamed up at him trying to get back up to my feet but he stomped on my back making me collapse back down on my stomach again. He picked me up by my shirt and threw me against a wall and I screamed as I made impact with it, falling to the floor once again. He walked over to me and picked me up by my throat pinning me against the wall and I kicked trying to break free. "Like you could escape me, you pathetic little human b*tch." I kicked him as hard as I could in the balls. He groaned in pain and let me go. I gasped for breath and started to crawl to the rope hanging off the balcony. He was still in the fetal position on the floor so I started climbing down. "Hey honey!" I heard Seth call from above and I saw he had a knife. I started sliding as fast as I could but before I was even half way there he cut the rope... and I was falling. My life flashed before me eyes and I shut them tightly before crashing into the cold, hard ground.

Kimberly's p.o.v.

I walked back up to the castle type thing and looked up. The rope was gone. I looked down and saw it. Piled on top of my best friend. "Robin!" I cried running up to her an throwing the roped off her. She coughed up a lot of blood and smiled at me, "Hey cutie..." she wheezed and I started crying. "Shh..." she said raising her arm weakly to put her hand over mine. "Jacob!" I called out and I heard him run up to me in human form with some pants he took from the house. He went inside to free werewolves from Seth's mind control. He saw Robin and looked sad, "Robin..." he sighed, "'Sup Jake." she smiled and cough up more blood again. Jacob ran his hands over her body to see what her injuries were. "We need to get her back home so we can heal her, now." he morphed and I picked her up placing her on his back and I also got on in back of her, so I could make sure she didn't fall off as we made our way back home. The ride there almost scared me to death. Riding on a giant wolf at a ridiculous speed while Robin was slowly dying. I was panicking. When we go to the house I seemed to have this burst of adrenaline because I picked up Robin and ran into the house, carrying her as if she weighed nothing. I put her on her bed ripping her bloody clothes off her, leaving her in her bra and underwear. "You could at least buy me a drink first." she whispered faintly and smiled a weak smile. I smiled back as more tears ran down my face, "We're going to get you better, I promise." I said pushing her hair out of her face. "If I don't, then... I want you to know that you are my very best friend in the entire world and I love you very much, Kimmy." she said between shallow breaths. "Don't say that-", "Just in case I don't make it..." she breathed and I wiped my eyes, "I love you very much too, Rob." I sobbed and she smiled, "I know.". Before we could say anything else the door opened and it was Mason. "I came to heal her..." he stated and I nodded kissing her cheek and passing Mason and whispering, "You better f*cking heal her." before closing the door behind me on the way out.

Mason's p.o.v.