My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf?: Chapter Two

Hey.... I'm gonna post this new chapter BECAUSE I am starting school tommorow and I won't be able to post anything for a week.

Chapter Two

OMG!

"It's soooo good!" I exclaimed after putting a bite of pasta in my mouth. The sauce was exquisite. "I'm glad you like it." he smiled and cut through his steak that looked so juicy and smelled so amazing that I could help but ask "Can I have a tiny bite of that?" he chuckled and put a smaller piece of steak on his fork and hold it out to me. I blushed a little but put it in my mouth and almost melted on the spot right there. "Mmm..." I groaned as I chewed it. "Good?" he asked amused and I nodded in reply. "So, tell me about yourself... you said you have four brothers?" I questioned remembering the little conversation with Robin... Robin who's still in my apartment! I almost forgot about that. Too late to do anything except enjoy my date and go back later and clean the mess she made. "Yeah I'm the second of the five of us... Sean is the oldest, then me, then Tim, Seth, and Mason. They're all great but in very different ways... what about you, any siblings?" he asked me and I nodded. "Older brother, Jared. And a twin sister, Jennifer. We don't speak very often but we're on good terms." I smiled and... he finished his steak REALLY fast! "I was hungry..." he smiled sheepishly when he saw me gawking at the plate. "Take your time, though, I'm in no rush to leave..." he smirked but not a naughty smirk, a cute smirk. I kept eating my pasta and we discussed simple things.

Favorite colors:

-Mine: Teal

-His: Black

Favorite movies:

-Mine: Nightmare before christmas

-His: X-men

Favorite T.v. shows:

-Mine: Glee

-His: Wipeout

Favorite foods:

-Mine: Mangos

-His: Steak

As the evening progressed I found out that we really were almost COMPLETE opposites. But opposites attract. When we(I) finished eating, he paid and we returned to his car. Three words: Nice frigen car. It was a ferrari enzo it was black with a red interior. It was comfortable and I found it really comforatble. On the way to my apartment we continiued to talk and he made me laugh. He was really funny.

At my apartment door he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blushed and opened the door to my apartment. It was a disaster and I saw something that made me want to cry, scream, and faint. Blood. I did the first two. "ROBIN! Jake!" I shrieked down the hall frantically and he turned around and ran back to me. "Robin's not here... blood... she's not here!" I cried and he held me and waited for me to come down a little from my hysterics. Oh and baby! Where's my dog? As if it were magic I heard barking from the closet. I opened it and saw Baby and grabbed her. "I'll be back, alright. Don't call the police! I'll take care of this... Lock your door and all your windows." he said and I was shaking. "O-Ok..." I sobbed. I trusted him.

30 minutes earlier...

Robin' P.o.v.

I was watching family guy on Kimmy's t.v. when I heard Baby barking. "Shut up, Baby..." I groaned annoyed and she wouldn't stop. I got up and walked over to her and picked her up. "What's wrong, puppy?" I asked her and she growled out the window. Where I saw two of the largest wolves I've ever seen. I felt my knees buckle as they started to approach the porch. Way to go Kimmy for getting the ground floor apartment. I backed away slowly and hid Baby in a closet to protect her from harm. There wasn't enough room for me so I just backed away slowly to the kitchen and grabbed the two biggest knives I could find. They were inside now growling at me and I was breathing heavily. One went to pounce on me but I dodged it. I tried to run to a room but the other wolf's giant paw rammed into me knocking the wind out of me and slamming me into the wall. I groaned in pain. But I wasn't going to give up and just let these mutated fucking wolves kill me that easily. "Fucked up wolf fuckers..." I growled clutching my stomach and I coughed up blood. I musted up the strength to throw a knife at the one that smacked me and it hit him in the shoulder and he roared and I ran to bathroom and locked the door. I heard them growling and ripping things up in Kimmy's apartment. She's gonna kill me. But not if these freaks do first. I opened the bathroom window and decided to make a run for it. I came face to face with two different wolves and burst out in tears. "What the fuck!" I cried defeated. I can't out run a fucking wolf. I collapsed to my knees and held my arms out. "Ok kill me! I know you don't understand human talk... but please make it the least painful possible." I sobbed and wiped my eyes. "Fucking Christ this'll be something for the folks to say... 'how'd your daughter die' 'She got anialated by four huge fucking wolves... and she didn't even shit her pants!" I snickered. Suddenly I looked up and there were no more wolves. But men. Naked men. I just sat there. "Umm excuse me NAKED MEN, Have you seen two big ass wolves walking around here? They laughed and shook their heads but then the two others from the house came out. "WATCH OUT HOT NAKED MEN...?!" I stopped when I saw... with my own eyes, Big ass wolves morph into men. Great MORE hot naked men. Normally I would be jumping for joy, but that wasn't happening right now. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?! AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS OR SOMETHING?! COVER YOUR FUCKING PENISES!" I was freaking out and they were all laughing, even the one I hit with a knife. "This is some new moon and eclipse twilight shit isn't it!? Or maybe I had shrooms in my salad?" I said convincing myself I was hallucinating I walked up to poke one. Rock hard. And real. "Oh crap." I said quickly and turned around and ran and jumped to get in the window but failed because of my smallness. I turned back around to the men who were all smirking watching in amusment as I freaked out. Suddenly one walked up and kissed me out of nowhere. And the others wolf whisteled... HA! how ironic... Oh yeah, and I just fainted.

=) I'll upload as soon as I can...