My new boss is an extremely hot... werewolf? Chapter Four

Chapter Five 

Might as well have fun while we're here.

"Goodmorning turd breath..." I heard Robin coo and my eyes fluttered open with a groan. "Noooo... Let me sleep..." I whined pulling the sheets over my head. "Then you leave me no choice..." she sighed and my eyebrows knitted together in confusion as I felt the absense of her weight on the bed. Oh crap. "Canonball!" she shreiked and jumped on the bed right beside the bed making me yelp in suprise and fall off. Just like when we were kids. "Rob! You're 19 now! Not 9!" I groaned rubbing my head. "Oh, Oscar! Don't be such a grouch!" she chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Sesame street reference, really?" she shrugged. "You're never to old for some good morals and learning about numbers and letters and shit." she stated getting off the bed and helping me up. "So why have you decided to wake me up so early... When we have nothing to do." I groaned, running a hand through my messy hair. "Oh yes we do... If you saw... How many hot guys are out there... You would have a mild heart attack." she smiled and my eyes went wide. "Really? B-but are they all wolf people?" I asked and she shrugged. "I think they might be... I'm not exactly experienced in the supernatural department." I nodded understandingly. "Oh and there are girls too!" she added. "Cool! We're not alone!" I said doing a little happy dance and realizing I was in my clothes from yesterday. "Eww I REALLY need to change." I shuddered and she laughed. I noticed what she was wearing. She had on a big white t-shirt that was ripped and hung off one shoulder and some ripped, dark denim short shorts. She looked super tomboy and cute. "Where did you get that?" I asked and she smirked. "I stole it from their dressers and made a few quick alterations...", "What? You stole their clothes?!" I exclaimed and she gave me a disbeliving look. "News Flash. They kiddnapped us." she said matter of factly. "Right!... Can you throw somethin together for me? Please? I'm gonna hop in the shower." she nodded and I walked over to the huge bathroom that connected to out bedroom.

***

"Cute, right? I know my way around a pair of scissors." she chuckled and I nodded with a smile. She gave me faded jeans, that she ripped and they looked awesome. For my top she cut off the sleeves and made a slit in the front which made it a sort of v-neck. We both looked pretty dams good if I do say so myself. Our hairstyles were basically messy, but in a sexy way. "Hey you're doing really good today! I just realized how you don't even look like your in the least bit of pain." I was relieved. "I know! I just woke up and... Everything feels better... Even the bruises and cuts!" she exclaimed. I looked at the purple marks that have faded significantly since last night. Odd...

Later...

I was still mad at Mr. Roland for kiddnapping Robbie and I... Within good reason! If he wasn't so damn attractive I would have an easier time ignoring him and not taking the occaisonal moment to take a quick look at him. But Rob was right. Alot of eye candy walking around in the cabin/mansion. "Umm excuse me." I said to a friendly enough looking girl. She smiled. Ok I feel somewhat better. "What's the occasion? I mean... Why are all these people here?" I asked and she laughed. "Let me guess, you're a newbie? Well anyway we're celebrating Jake becoming the new pack leader... He's the big boss of all the packs in Canada now." she stated and my eyes went wide. "Right! I knew that..." I chuckled akwardly and turned away. "Robbie... Is that alchool?" I scolded her looking at the bottle in her hand. "Maybe?" she smirked and I frowned. "Aww come on MOM, it's a party! We're celebrating what's his face's thing and... What are we celebrating?" she asked me taking a gulp. "Mr. Roland's becoming head of "the pack" of Canada or something... Can I have one of those?" I asked and she smirked handing me a beer and an opener and I snapped off the cap. "Thanks... These past couple of days have been taking a toll on my stress level... On a scale of one to ten... It's probably an 11." I said bringing the bottle up to my lips. "Hey there..." I heard a guys voice say and I looked up and saw two guys with tan skin and dark hair. Twins. They were pretty hot. "Would you ladies like to dance?" the first one asked and I exchanged a quick glance with Robin and she shrugged then nodded. "Sure..." I said taking his hand as he led me to the dance floor.

I spent about 15 minutes dancing with Oliver. He was a really good dancer and a really cool guy. I saw Robin dancing with the other twin too, laughing and flirting. I wasn't flirting with Oliver though... At least I don't think I was. "Well it was nice dancing with you." he smiled and I returned it. "Thanks, you too! Hopefully I'll see you around." I said and he nodded as another girl took hold of his arm begging him to dance with her. "Can I have this dance?" I heard... *Sigh*... Mr. Roland... "I'm kind of tired." I said flatly and he had an expression of fake hurt. "Oh... That's too bad..." he smirked and Robin came by and totally saved me. "Down boy! This is my dance... So get in line, Fido." she chuckled taking my hand and he shook his head with a small smile as Robin walked me over to the dj booth. Yeah, they had a freaking dj booth. "Can you play something... Hot with a good club style beat?" she gave her best puppy eyes look and he smirked. "Anything for you, babe." he chuckled and the song changed immeadiatly. "We're not dancing like we do in the club! I'm not nearly drunk enough to do that!" I shouted and she ignored my plea and dragged me to middle of the floor. "Come on white girl! You know you know how to move!" she said starting moving to the rythm of the song and taking my hands and twirling me around. I remained unresponsive. "If you don't start dancing right now, I'm gonna do the "I'mnevergonnagetlaid" dance, do you want that?" she asked and I started dancing immeadiatly. Robin's "I'mnevergonnagetlaid" dance was her dry humping the air and gyrating to the beat with a huge goofy grin. Quite embarrasing. Soon enough all the guys were whistling at our little dance routine. It wasn't really a routine... It was more Rob and I dirty dancing with each other. In a 'non lesbian, just for fun' way.

When our dance was over people clapped and Robin curtsied and I blushed. "My turn." Crap. "You just can't take no for an answer, can you?" I said, annoyed. "My party. You should BEG to dance with me..." he was so full of himself. Before I had the chance to retort with a witty comment, a slutty looking girl came up to him. "Well if it isn't the man of the hour... I believe you owe me a dance." she whispered seductivly and I chuckled. "She can take my place. Have fun!" I exclaimed turning away and looking for Robin. Who was staring at that fricken blond guy. Again! I walked up to her with a sigh. "Why don't you just ask him to dance?" I asked and she snapped out of her daze. "What?" she asked, claerly not listening to me before. "The guy you won't stop staring at, why don't you ask him to dance?" she blushed. "He's staring at me! I'm just returning it! I'm not into him or anything. Me? Pff please... I'm not capable of... Feelings." she scoffed an I rolled my eyes. "I'm not asking you to marry the guy..." I explained and she shrugged. "I'm nervous... What if he says no? I hate being rejected." she sighed. "...You've never been rejected." I stated flatly giving her a 'You're stupid.' look. "Well I don't want it to start now!" she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. "He's looking at you like a fat kid looks at a Twinkie, I think he wouldn't mind a dance." I sighed. "Fine! Fine! I'll go!" she whined and got up, making her way through the crowd. I didn't get to watch her make it all the way across the dance floor before someone grabbed me from behind. *Sigh* Here we go again...

Thanks for reading! 

Vote and comment if you want! 

Maybe become a fan? 

<3