57: Her Friend, Akira

The triplets fall asleep on the bed after a whole day at the theme park.

Ione yawns.

Yamamoto: go take a shower. I'll wait.

Ione : you go first. You chased after them the entire day. Following them around.

Yamamoto; you did too.

Ione : just go.
.
.
.

Yamamoto comes out of the shower and sees Ione fall asleep on the bed already. He couldn't bear to call her up and pulls the blanket over her.

He involuntarily smiles and goes over to the mattress set on the floor and fell asleep.
__________________________________

The next morning...

Ione wakes up " crap... Shower..." She realizes the blanket over her. She looks to him sleeping on the floor.

Did he...

.
.
.

She comes out of the shower and realizes he was already awake making coffee.

Yamam: want one ? Made you one.

Ione walks over and takes the cup of coffee " arigatou." She drinks " how come you didn't wake me ? "

Yamamoto: couldn't bear to. It's mean to wake a sleeping beauty.

Ione blushes a little " it's fine..."
__________________________________

Mike : well. Fun is over. I'm returning back. My girlfriend misses me.

Nanako: um.

Mike leaves and reyuki enters " nanako. Someone is here to see you. "

Nanako : hm ? Who ?

Reyuki: he says he's Akira.

Nanako: got it.
__________________________________

Kyoya: Akira ka ?
( Akira huh ?)

Akira : hai.

Kyoya: who are you to nanako ? And why are you here ?

Akira : I'm a friend of hers.

Kyoya : ... Hn... Is that so ?

Akira : protective. I better watch out myself then. *Smiles*

Kyoya : wise decision.

Nanako appears from behind kyoya , she tugs his sleeve and looks to kyoya . She puffs up her cheek, a little bit angry " no scaring Akira. He's my friend. "

Kyoya : how close ?

Nanako : like Ione.

Kyoya : I want to be at the conversation.

Nanako: kyoya !

He looks away " half hour."

Nanako: kyoya !!

" Hmph. " And kyoya turns away ignoring her, walking away.

" Hmph. Let's ignore him. Let's go." She smiled at Akira and brought him along.
__________________________________

Yamamoto carried miho and mizo in his arms each. While Ione carried mino in hers. They walked in through the door. Kusakabe saw and hurried over.

Yamamoto: help her.

Kusakabe carried mino over " you guys came back early. "

Ione : had an early lunch, so we then brought them back.

Yamamoto: must be their afternoon sleeping time.

Ione : then... I'll be leaving.

Yamamoto smiled " um. See you next time. "

" What... Next time... " She blushed a little " I'm... I'm not that free !!" And she turns around and leaves.

__________________________________

In the greenhouse garden...

Akira: I was surprised to know you actually stayed . I mean, this was an arrangement.

Nanako: he's my children's father. And... I've come to love him. He really loves me too.

Akira : I don't even understand why you went with the arrangement. You are so much more powerful than they thought. Why do you even stay ? Why don't you leave ?

Nanako: .... It's ok . If I left, it would just cause an uproar making everyone look for me.

Akira : but the arrangement !!

Nanako just smiled " my triplets are cute !!"

Akira : nanako !! It's a humiliation to you !! Treating like you some tool.

Nanako; you know I wasn't bothered. It's just...  sex ... ultimately... Everything else was fake.

Akira : are you really happy now ?

Nanako smiled " um. I promise."