70: The Power of Janna Estelle

Janna : hm... I underestimated their relationship... Lith just left a message and left ?

" Yes. " Her subordinate replied. " Also, it seems that Hayato has started to realize we've planted spies. "

Janna : that's fast.

" What should we do now ?"

Janna ; I don't like it... But I guess I have no choice but to do this.

__________________________________

For the next few weeks, vongola was constantly attacked by different mafia families. But luckily, they were still able to hold up. Even the triplets were being attempted kidnapping a few times but never succeeded.

Ryohei ; exhausted to the extreme !!! Gokudera... Try to solve this thing.

Gokudera ; oh, now you're looking for me.

Ryohei: it's what you're good at , isn't it ?

Gokudera lights up a smoke " they have no real reason to go after us. What, take revenge. It's just an excuse to hide the benefits they've taken from the Estelle's. "

Yamamoto: and probably also to take revenge, since is on the way ?

Gokudera: probably.

__________________________________

Nanako : you boys ok ?

Reyuki ; fifth time. This is the fifth time the kidnapping has happened.

Mizo : nothing we can't handle.

Miho: we used to be like that.

Mizo ; not so,  frequent .

Mino : it is getting a bit annoying.

Nanako : sorry boys. It's probably my fault.

Kusakabe: I'll just come fetch them after school. Make extra sure they'll be ok.

" I doubt we need your help." Mino walked pass kusakabe.

Nanako : mino !! Don't be rude !!

Kusakabe: it's ok... It's probably true.
__________________________________

" Ione-sama. Someone wants to see you."

" Huh ?" Ione turned around in her chair " Hibari Tenji." He enters and sits himself down on the couch " nice to meet you."

Ione ; meet... Hardly. Met once at the wedding. Does that count ?

Tenji : true. But that's now who I'm saying hi, too. I'm saying hi to, the master of Lucerne.

Ione was now a bit alert " what are you talking about? "

Tenji: don't pretend. I know.

Ione : you're only an agent. Who knows nothing . You don't know .

Tenji : I know you're trying to hide your identity. But I've come to offer something a tad different.

Ione ; what ?

Tenji : your imoto nanako. The vongola she's in. A bit in a pinch. I'll help them out in exchange for a little something. I want more power , to be able to trade in Lucerne , with the monopoly over weapons.

Ione : or you could just help out your own son.

Tenji : it's your imoto who needs it more. My son can deal with himself.

Ione ; no way.

Tenji : let me trade weapons then.

Ione : no.

Tenji  stands up " your loss. " And he leaves.

__________________________________

Janna : nice to finally see you face to face. Vongola boss. Tenth.

Tsuna : you too. Do you think you can stop this ?

Janna : just a little warning of what's to come.

Gokudera: don't think we're threatened by you. Bitch.

Janna : how hostile. I came here with an offer.

Tsuna : an offer ?

Janna : you hand over nanako. I stop this. You don't, this will be you for another week and then, worse.

Gokudera: threatening us ?!!

Tsuna : Miss Janna. I don't think I can accept this offer. Whatever personal business you have , don't you think you should settle this, personally ?

Janna : tried to. Didn't work. So I exorted to these means. This way, I can also remind some people who's in charge.

Tsuna : I'm sorry , nanako is a member of this family. We will not hand her out.

Janna stood up " you will, reconsider. Soon. " And she leaves.