4: The Day Her Triplets Are Born

Day of Birth...

Kusakabe: do you want me to go find out how's she ?

Kyoya: I'll go too.

Kusakabe: hai.

After spending hours in the room and the combined efforts of Nanako and the medical team, the triplets are born.

Kyoya and Kusakabe goes to her room to see the babies and her. Except they saw something unexpected...

Blood splatters could be seen on the wooden platform outside the door. The two of them run into the room.

Nanako stood in the middle of the room. Her hands were bloodied, a baby in each arm, one more tied to her back. Bodies strewn all over the floor. There were staff of the medical team, there were people from mafia. There was also a nurse crying in one corner with her body squished together , all afraid.

" Urusei. " Nanako said annoyed.
( Shut up )

The nurse tries to keep quiet by covering her mouth but muffled voices still could be heard .

( Kyoya )

Her eyes were cold. No longer the warm ones I usually saw her with. The ones she greeted me with. Not those. I recognise those eyes.

Smirks.

Killer eyes. One wrong move and she'll kill anyone who gets close to her.

She kills.

How did I miss that ?

Kusakabe: what happened ?!!

Kyoya walks ahead towards her. She glanced her sharp eyes to him " you... If you're giving my babies away, I'll kill you too. "

Kyoya ; what about to your father ?

Nanako ; they're my babies !!! You don't care about them. They're mine !!!

Kyoya: I'm not taking them . How about you stay ? It's not like you have anywhere to go.

Nanako : .... I do. I planned to escape. I'll run away with my babies.

Kyoya: they'll catch up with you.

Nanako: they can't catch up me. I'll kill whoever does.

Kusakabe: you can run. Can your babies run with you forever ?

Nanako thinks " .... You won't give my babies over ? "

Kyoya ; I won't. I'll not let them near your babies.

" ok... Ok... I'll stay." She places her babies on the bed and she collapses blacking out.