20: She Calls Him Asaki Nii-sama

Kyoya: Nanako. Where are you going ?

Nanako : shopping. Some of your pans have worn out. Got to buy new ones.

Kyoya : I'll go with you.

Nanako : it's just buying pans.

Kyoya: it's a date.

Nanako blushes a little " date... Um. Ok"

I like the sound of that. It's our first date.

Kyoya: kusakabe. Give me the car keys.

Kusakabe was surprised " you're driving ? "

Kyoya : give it to me.

Kusakabe passes the keys " here. "

____________________________________

"  Would you like delivery ? "

Nanako looks at the amount of things she bought " how much is the delivery ? "

Kyoya : just deliver it.

Nanako : but we have a car.

He laughs a little " don't be so cheapskate. Didn't you come from a big family too ? "

Nanako: I had to earn my own ok. The only one who spoils me is my fifth nee-chan. She lost her mother too.

Kyoya starts to leave the counter " your father had more than one spouse than."

Nanako follows " they just somehow died quickly. He had three wives. Fifth nee-chan's mother was the most short-lived one. I heard... He married her even though she had cancer. She passed birthing my fifth nee-chan."

Kyoya: I see. Let's go for lunch. What do you want to eat ?

Nanako ; oh. Anything.

Kyoya: make up your mind. You always cook at home. I want you to have a good meal today.

She smiled and held his arm, hugging it " kyoya treats me the best. " He smiled " come on. What do you want ?"

They were leaving the store when they met someone she was familiar with. She sweatdrops " haha." This man's face was black and annoyed.

Kyoya : who are you ?

" Who am I ? "

Nanako : Asaki nii-sama. What are you doing here ?

Asaki : you betrayed me, didn't you ?

Nanako: what? Vongola did that.

Asaki raised his hand to slap her, but kyoya held onto his wrist.

Asaki : let go. She's my imoto !!

Kyoya : and she's my wife.

Asaki : she's a Hojo.

Kyoya: she married me. She's a Hibari.

Nanako : kyoya. Let him go.

Kyoya let's go annoyed at this man who called himself her brother.

Asaki : have you forgotten ? Your position !!!

Nanako : of course not. You're nii-sama. I'm just... Nanako.

Asaki : that's right !!! So why did you betray me !!

Nanako : it's not betray. You tried to killed my kids. So this counts as revenge.

" You !!! " He slaps her " revenge ? Just you ? The future head is me . Me ! Not some brat !! "

She just stood there unfazed . Asaki did not like her gaze at him. Kyoya stepped forward and in between them " are you picking a fight ? "

Asaki : I know you. I'm not scared of you. Just for this woman? It's not worth it. She's just a tool for transaction, you don't have to treasure her.

Kyoya was now pissed, he puts his hand into his pocket to reach out for his box weapon. She tugs onto his suit by the back " kyoya... Don't " He tries to looked behind without turning around " Nanako."

Nanako: please ...

Kyoya: she's not a thing. She's my wife.

Asaki : I know. Your wife, as in your children's mother. I didn't think you see as a human.

Kyoya: scum.

Asaki : what ?!!

Kyoya stepped away and backwards. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder in " she's my wife. I married her. She's mine. So she can do whatever she wants to whoever she wants. "

" you will regret this ." And asaki leaves .

Nanako : now he's angry. Oh well...

Kyoya : why are you afraid of him ?

Nanako ; I'm not afraid. It's just... I don't want to create trouble.

His hand at her shoulder moves to her hair as he strokes it " you have me. You can make as much trouble as you want. "

" Kyoya... " She turns in and hugs him " you shouldn't spoil me. What if I get used to it ? "

Kyoya : then get used to it.