52: Threatened By Her ?

Kyoya cuts the fruits on the chopping board. He takes a piece and eats.

Nanako turns around to take the rest to put it on a plate " hey !! Those are for my butterflies !"

" you can't even spare one for me ? I'm your husband." He reaches out for another one. She slaps his hand " for butterflies !!"

He laughed a little.

Nanako : *puffs up cheek* hmph.

She places the plate onto the stand for her butterflies " ok ! Oh. And I tried to find out about the guy you asked. "

Kyoya : I see.

Nanako : he was way deeper than some shady shit. Your ex girlfriend... Really that innocent ?

Kyoya : why ? Don't believe ?

Nanako : just... Curious. Her father was the one who managed the money. He's probably wanted for the records of it. Maybe he kept some of it and they want it back.

Kyoya : that's all you found out ?

Nanako: for now. One day just passed you know.

Kyoya : you aren't... Threatened by her ?

" Hmph. Bye bye !" And she turns away and leaves the garden. Kyoya was going to follow when someone calls out " kyoya! "

He stops and turns around " saika. " He walks back to the small table and sits down. He pours tea for her as she seats down.

Saika takes a sip " it's still hot. She sure takes care of you well."

Kyoya: she does.

Saika : have you found out anything about where's my father ?

Kyoya : don't worry about it. It is under searching.

Saika : oh... Arigatou.

Kyoya : how did you find here ?

Saika : accident. I was bored and was taking a walk. I saw a greenhouse and got curious. I never thought you were one for flowers.

Kyoya : they are pretty. Especially these butterflies

Saika looked in awe at her surroundings , watched as different colored butterflies flutter in the air with the lush greenery as background " it is so beautiful. " She looks to him again " you must thank that lady earlier. All the hard work she put in. "

Kyoya: she does tend this place. I don't have much care for it.

Saika : I see. She seems gentle and warm to you. Kyoya , you like ... her ?

Kusakabe enters at this time " kyo-san. Vongola."

Kyoya stood up " enjoy. " And he leaves.
__________________________________

The triplets waves goodbye as they get into the car.

" Bye bye ! "

" Don't miss us !! "

" We'll buy souvenirs !! "

Yamamoto: don't worry about it . We will take care of them.

Ione : it's just triplets. We can handle it. No, I can handle it. Why does , he have to come along ? I'm their aunt. I can do it.

Yamamoto: it's easier if there's two of us isn't it ?

Nanako : exactly. *Nods nods.*

Ione : you don't trust me ?!!

Nanako : I think you'll get bullied by the boys.

Kyoya just smirked " and you think yamamoto won't ? "

Nanako: he plays well with the kids. They will listen to him. I think...

" Hmph. " He smirked and turned around and left.

Yamamoto: just leave it to us.

Ione : exactly. I was the one who promised them four days at the theme park .

The two of them gets into the car and leaves.
__________________________________