29: Is Aira Real ?

The man took out a vial, breaks the tip and was going to drink the liquid inside down when a bullet shoots through his hand making him let go. He runs seeing that, there was no chance.

Nanako picks the vial up on the floor .

Gokudera : nanari.

Nanari : hayato

Gokudera : you changed how you call me. No sama, but on first name basis now.

Nanako : I think I earned it.

Gokudera looks to her hand " this drug again."

Nanako: it's a enhancing drug right ?

Gokudera nods " enhances physical prowess. It's been a bit of a problem lately."

Nanako shakes it " maybe someone can help you... "

____________________________________

Yamamoto ; aira ?

Aira : Yamamoto. What is it ?

Yamamoto passes her a vial " Nanako said I should bring you this. Said you could help with it. Like solve it somehow. "

Aira looks at it " you want me to make a neutraliser? "

Yamamoto: you can make something like that ?

Aira: sure. Not difficult.

Yamamoto: thanks.

Reyuki charges in at this moment " wait !! Yamamoto-san ! You can't trust her ! "

Aira : what are you talking about again ?

Yamamoto : I'm just doing what gokudera ask me to do. He's a bit busy.

Reyuki: no... Listen to me !! She's not supposed to be here !!

Yamamoto; erm... I don't really know what you mean. But since she's here and she has been helping us, she is probably a good person. Plus Nanako asked her to be here.

Reyuki: you can't trust Nanako !!

Yamamoto: listen. I don't know what issues you have... But maybe you should reflect it with gokudera. Maybe he can help you. I'm not good with these things.

Reyuki: yamamoto-san!

He walks pass her and pats on her shoulder.

" Ugh !! " And she leaves.
____________________________________

Reyuki barged into the room " Nanako !!!"

Nanako : hey.

Reyuki: is she really aira even ?!!

Nanako : she heals people. What's there to doubt ?

Reyuki: then she's supposedly disappeared two years ago !! No one knew where she went. How could she be here !!! I checked !!!

Nanako : she disappeared. Not die

Reyuki; a lot of people guessed she died. So... That one is just a fake isn't it ?!! What's your aim !!

Nanako: she's real. What makes you say, she's fake ?

Reyuki: I will find out who she really is !!!  You wait !!

Nanako: I'm telling you...

Reyuki pushes Nanako to the wall with a grip to be neck " you can't lie to everyone. Blind everyone. But not me !! "

" What are you doing to me wife ?" A low and annoyed voice spoke from behind her.

Reyuki recognised this voice, she let go immediately and stepped backwards a few steps and turned around " Hibari... sama..." She knew that face, he was annoyed and not to be trifled with.

Kyoya walked over to Nanako and touches to her neck, with a face like he's a bit heart broken " daijobu?" She merely smiled and nods " um."

He turned around to face reyuki and with a face of despise, " I thought you're a loyal one. But to do this to your own leader. I was wrong about you."

Reyuki: no. No... !! Hibari-sama. It's not like that !

Kyoya ; transfer yourself out of my wife's squad. I don't want to see you here.

Reyuki: hibari-sama !! Gomenasai!! Gomenasai !! Please don't do that to me !!

Nanako : forget it kyoya. I don't have many people on my squad. Just let her stay.

Kyoya ; Nanako.

Nanako : it's ok. She's just protective of you. She's loyal . To you, not me. That's just the difference.

He sighed not knowing what to do with her " fine. "

Reyuki was angry. Angry that no one was listening to her.

That fake face woman. Manipulating hibari-sama !! I will tear your mask one day. 

Hibari-sama will , see you one day for the bitch you are !!

I will, reveal all your ugly secrets you're so afraid to hide !!!