72: Kyoya's Aniki , Keiro

Yamamoto smiled warmly " really ?"

Ione : really ! Why don't you believe me ?

Yamamoto: nothing. You just seem too busy to even cook.

Ione : ok baking is far from cooking. I can bake awesome cranberry cookies. Everyone who ate it said, it is.

Yamamoto: then, when will you make some for me ?

Ione : .... When I have time...

Yamamoto: ok. I'll wait.

At this time, Janna stormed in and gave a slap across Ione's face " you watch out. " She said in a cold hostile voice " you meddled with my matters. You will, pay for it."

Ione : you seem to think I'm afraid of you.

Janna : it would be unwise, not to.

Ione : I think this should be a lesson to you, that you're not above everyone.

Janna clenched her fist and held back her anger " I know, your real identity. Imagine the amount of people after your life if I revealed that secret."

Ione : are you that threatened by me ?

" You... " She raised her hand to give another slap, but yamamoto held her wrist " stop it. "

Janna : got a bodyguard that quick ? You're sure fast in getting allies on your side .

Ione : he's not a bodyguard !!

Janna : Want to be like your sister ? Use marriage to gain a protector ?

" I actually wouldn't mind it." Yamamoto smiled warmly and let's go.

" Hmph. " And Janna left.

Ione blushed a little " takeshi!! What are you talking about... "

Yamamoto smiled again " I meant it. "

Ione : .... I'm nothing like a housewife or some normal girl. I manage my own business, always kind of busy...

Yamamoto: you made time for me. Didn't you ?

Ione: that's not what I mean !! I'm just ... Saying I'm not using you as a protector.

He noticed that her brows start to lock together out of worry. He held onto her hand " ione. I'll always protect you."

Ione started to smile " um. Arigatou !! "
__________________________________

Fieram's Cafe

Ione : not even one weakness ? Not one threat ?

Nanako : she kills off anyone who seem to have the slightest hint of betrayal. Her policy is , everyone is interchangeable.

Ione ; tsk. Tough nut to crack.

Seila pours the hot tea from the pot into the cups in front of the two of them " should I go in undercover ? "

Nanako : she vets everyone.

__________________________________

Reyuki : nanako. Someone is here to see you.

Nanako turns around with the plate of fruits in her hand as the butterfly landed on the plate " who ?"

Reyuki: erm... Hibari Keiro.

Kyoya who was sipping his coffee put down his cup down gently " Keiro ?"

Reyuki: hai...

Kyoya : looking for who again ?

Reyuki : nanako.

At this time, a man let himself into the glass green garden " nice to see you again. My ototo. Kyoya. Still remember me ? Your nii-san. You aniki"

Kyoya: .... Aniki.

Keiro : shall we talk ? Nanako.