22: Third Nee-sama, Hairin

Their car was stopped by another car that had stopped in front of theirs.

Kyoya : what's going on ?

" someone stopped our car. I'll go take a look. " Kusakabe gets off the car to take a look. But then a man who was also dressed in a nice suit approached in their way.

Kusakabe: who are you ?

" Don't have to worry. I bear no bad intention like killing anyone. I know the lady on the car. " He knocks onto the window.

The window scrolls down , Nanako recognises him " Erein. "

Erein: I thought you would have forgotten me, after we've not seen each other for so long.

Nanako: why did you stop our car ?

Erein : I heard you recently returned, I haven't got to the chance to see you because you've always been cooped inside of vongola.

Nanako : gomen. I didn't know you wanted to see me.

Erein: it's ok. I heard that your marriage with your husband is purely on paper. How about going to the party with me ? Could you give me a chance to be your partner ?

Just then , an arm pulls Nanako in as another male reveals his face " she's my wife. Married and have a family."

Erein : Hibari kyoya. Just for face huh ? Fine then. I thought someone like you didn't like these kind of places. Just thought it would be nice if she had a plus one.

Kyoya : her matters need not your concern.

Erein smirked " and soon, they won't concern you. " And he walks off. Kyoya scrolls the window up.
.
.
.

Kusakabe continues to drive the car to their destination.

Kyoya : who is he ?

Nanako : someone who vied for me. Except he asked for me himself, not with his parents behalf.

Kyoya : he likes you.

Nanako : no. Just my genes. I fight well. He wants fighting descendants.

Kyoya: so what made your father agree to me ?

Nanako : .... I did. I... Threatened him with a little help of Ione-nee.

Kyoya smiled just a little " you did ? You chose me ? Why ? "

Nanako : I ... I thought you wouldn't snatch my kids away and use them as things or tools. Mold them in ways only you wish them to be.

He strokes her hair " well, you made the right choice. "

Nanako: kyoya. We still can return. Not go.

____________________________________

Nanako passes the present to the butler at the door " my siblings, they have all left right ? "

" Some of them are still here. "

Kyoya held onto her hand " you have me."

Nanako : kyoya... That's not the problem. I'm not afraid of them bullying me. In front of others, they'll at least remain a farce. It's just...

Kyoya : just ?

Nanako : they will find so many ways to make me stay through the end of the party. Give me errands.

Kyoya : I won't let them.

" Nanako !!!"

She turned to the voice " Hairin nee-sama. "

Kyoya: who is she ?

Nanako : my 3rd nee-sama.

Hairin ; you ! You had someone stole my thumb drive. Didn't you ?

Nanako : what ? I did no such thing

Hairin: what vongola did, you did. Vongola sent a spy to my place and stole my thumb drive.

Kyoya: a spy?

Hairin: don't act like you knew nothing about it ! That spy wanted to betray vongola but he caught back. Return that thumb drive back to me.

Nanako : a thumb drive of what ? I really did no such thing.

Hairin takes out a gun and points at Nanako. Kyoya stood in front of Nanako pushing her backwards behind him calm and collected, unafraid.

Hairin puts down her gun " oh well. I knew this wouldn't work " she threw it aside " give it back. You know it's important me. If you give it back to me, I will promise not be on those dumb dumb's side. "

Kyoya : what side ?

Hairin : the other siblings, they are planning to team up to kill your children. Still on discussion, nothing confirmed. Ione of course knows nothing because we know she likes you.

Nanako ; what thumb drive ? I'll try to find it back and return back to you

Hairin: you really don't know ?

Nanako : no.

Hairin : .... Addresses of locations of businesses. You should know what they are.

Nanako: I see. Got it. I'll find it and return it

Hairin : go. Leave. I'll tell them you didn't come as usual. I want you to focus on only my errand.

Kyoya: that is up to her.

Nanako tugs on his sleeves " let's go home." He turns around slightly and nods. He held onto her hand pulled her along