34: Camerie's Death Anniversary

R.I.P

Aliceton Camerie

A Great Leader

&

A Great Woman

Nanako : hi, mother. These are my kids , all grown up. And this man, he's my husband. Not really how you would like it to be intended to me knowing him... Getting married to him... But I'm really happy now.

Kyoya : I'll take care of her and them.

Nanako looked to kyoya , a bit not believing what she heard. After all, she didn't think this man would actually say those words. She blushes a little , a little happy, a little victorious.

Nanako : Reborn-san on the other hand... Hasn't got a girlfriend yet. You've got to watch over him.

Reborn : you left me with her, and all she does is annoy me .

Nanako: I'm sure mother agrees with me.

" Nanako."

This voice made her uncomfortable. She took in a deep breath " boys. Get to the car. "

" It's ok. They can stick around. "

Nanako : I don't like it.

Hojo : I'm their grandpa.

Nanako : kusakabe.

Kusakabe: come on boys.

Hojo : I would like to be left alone with my daughter and wife.

Nanako : don't act like you actually loved her !! Or even treated her as one !! You only have three wives.

Hojo : how dare you snap at me ?!! Who gave you the guts ?!!

Reborn points his gun at her father.

She turned around to face her father " I avoided you every time , why do you appear now ? Not an accident, is it ?"

Hojo ; I just... Want to see my grandkids. And why are you here ?

Reborn : she doesn't belong to you. Especially not after her death.

Nanako : let's go, kyoya.

Kyoya held onto her hand and led her ahead, as they walked pass her father. Reborn kept his gun " I don't want to see you ever using her as an excuse again. I can't guarantee I won't put a bullet in your head next time." And he adjusts his hat and walks pass Hojo.

____________________________________

At home, in the garden...

Kyoya: three wives, didn't include your mother.

Nanako : my mother is not his wife. Like I'm not his daughter, I am just a tool with the name Hojo. I don't want to be his daughter either.

Kyoya : you're my wife. A Hibari.

She smiled and goes to him, hugging him " um. I rather be a Hibari. Your Hibari."

Kyoya : of course you are.

She squeezes him " I love you kyoya. But... If one day you love someone else, tell me. I will let her have you. I ... Don't want to share. " He nudges her chin up " I won't let you share. " He kisses her lips.