18: She Works As A Sniper

Gokudera : we're missing a sniper in our operational team. I was thinking if you know how to use one since you're reborn's student.

Nanako: hai. I do. I am familiar to using all types of gun.

Gokudera: great.

Tsuna : from now on, you're part of us too. Vongola.

Nanako : hai. Tsunade-sama.

Gokudera: isn't it boss ?

She smiled brightly " hai !! Boss !! "

Tsuna : haha. Tsuna is fine. I treat you like one of our own. Family.

Nanako: boss...

Gokudera: well, see you later at the operation.

Nanako: hai. Gokudera-sama.

____________________________________

Kyoya: sasari.

Sasari : hai...? Kyo-san. What brings you to my room ?

Kyoya: pack up your things . You're leaving.

Sasari : eh ? Why ?! Is it because of that day ? !!

Kyoya: just pack up and leave.

Sasari kneels down " I promise not to do such things anymore !! Please !! Don't throw me out !! Please !!"

Kyoya: stop acting in front of me. Is your real name even sasari ?

Sasari : eh ?

Kyoya: sighs. My father set this up, didn't he ?

Sasari ; eh? I don't understand.

Kyoya : spy ? Is that it ? Does he pay you ? Or are you just a loyal subordinate ?

Sasari : I don't... I don't understand ! Kyo-san !!

" latest by tomorrow. Kusakabe will help you." kyoya turns around and leaves. Sasari drops her act " how did you find out ?"

Kyoya: you ask too many questions.

____________________________________

The entire factory was under attack. It gets invaded and was going under.

Now one small squad of vongola were at one small building that's away from the factory nearby, three blocks away. Half of the squad infiltrates the small building , while half of the squad blocks the exit.

Rain of storm coated flame bullets pierce through the metal opaque gate non stop.

" What should we do ?!! We can't go through now !! There's only one exit. "

Gokudera : that is annoying.

.
.
.

Nanako looks through the scope " your bullets are not the only one that can go through gates. Random rain of bullets... can only get you so far. "
.
.
.
A green flamed bullet , just one, pierces through the metal gate and the bullets stop.

Gokudera and his other half squad barges in through the exit.
____________________________________

Gokudera: one bullet. You can see through the gate ?

Nanako : can guess. Can't see. I know that guy's weapon. Told you, it will be easy to get what you want.

" Gokudera. " His right hand approached him " found it. The list. The factory is taken already too."

Gokudera: got it. This is Yukiko.

Yukiko : hey! Welcome to the team.

Gokudera: where did you get that drink ?

Yukiko : when I was coming here.

He takes over her drink and sips from the straw.

Yukiko: that's mine !!

Nanako : I've seen you before. You're his trusted right hand. I'm Nanako.

Yukiko: I know. Gokudera told me. But you're better than thought.
____________________________________

Asaki : what ?!! You're telling me our cover factory is not only blown, our list is taken ?!!

" Hai... "

Asaki: tsk. That Nanako... Revenge ?

 Revenge ?