23: You Have a Spy in Your Midst

Nanako : so you're Mike ? The one who stole the thumb drive from my nee-sama, hairin.

Mike :.... Yes. But your friends are coming back to let me go. I told them where I placed it.

Nanako : you would be that easy ?

Mike : I want to leave. That's all.

Someone enters at this time, a low rank subordinate " Nanako-san. It's time for his dinner. "

Nanako : aren't you lucky? You still have dinner.

The subordinate starts to scoop the rice and feeds him.

Nanako's phone rings, she picks it up " hai ? Hai. " She turns around and asks Mike " gokudera-sama wants to know who picked up the drive. Who was supposed to pick it up ? "

Just than, the subordinate, the guy raised his arm with a gun pointed to Mike. He triggers the gun and it fires. He smirked happy with what he had done, except in the next second he was greatly disappointed.

Mike: ... I am still alive ?

" No !!! Why !!! I..." He raises his gun again " fired !! " Another bullet shoots but misses.

Nanako : over here.

" What ? "

Nanako was also holding a gun " I deflected your bullet. Twice. You want to surrender ? Or you want to die ?Choose."

He lets go of the gun and kneels " I... I... Surrender. "
____________________________________

Gokudera: I didn't expect him to be a spy.

Nanako : lucky I was there ? My nee-sama thinks you guys send Mike in to steal her thumb drive.

Gokudera: we didn't . We wanted him for different reasons. But we spotted him taking something else while we were at it. So we might as well have him cough that out as well.

Nanako : I see...

Gokudera: I'm sorry we couldn't get it back for you. It could have helped you have one less enemy target your boys. Maybe if we squeeze Mike a little more.

Yukiko: he wouldn't say. All he said was...

Mike : since it had reached them, then I cannot tell. They made me able to disappear. I betray them, I have it worse off then death.

Nanako ; it's ok.

Gokudera: seems like they were the real ones behind the stealing.

Nanako : I'll think of something else.
____________________________________

Seila passes the thumb drive over " Ione-sama. I'll now leave. "

Ione ; good job. You may go.
____________________________________

Hairin ; rare of you to find me.

Ione : open your palm, nee-chan.

Hairin opens " what ? " Ione puts a thumb drive in her hand " no questions asked. Don't lose it again. It will be hard to find again. Also, don't disturb Nanako."

( Hairin )

I can't tell whether if it's she, who's the one who stole it .

But vongola...

Hmm..