78: The Destructive Couple

Kyoya and nanako stood outside the mansion .

Kyoya : why pick him ?

Nanako ; he's rich. I like money.

Kyoya cold laughed a little " ok.'

They rang the doorbell and someone did come to the door to greet.

" Hi. Appointment?"

" You could say it is a type of appointment." Kyoya answered as he held onto her hand. She leaned in onto him "um...."

" So , no appointment then. Wait here for a while." The butler left the front door.

As soon as he did , kyoya broke through the doors and walked in. The butler was shocked " how dare you..."

He walked past the butler and let nanako ahead.

" Guards , guards !!"

Guards started running in. So he led her to run ahead as bullets flew.

He led her up the stairs and paid attention for any stray bullets as he defected them off.

She giggled " are we going to keep on running ?"

He stopped in his steps and she dodged to the left as a bullet came. " We are reaching the top." He deflected more bullets and pulled her in to bring her around so that his back would be the one exposed.

He opens his box weapon and released his hedgehog so that it would expand just nicely covering his back .

Nanako : we couldn't stay here forever.

Kyoya : we could keep running to the top. We'll make it.

" Haha. " She launches her box weapon , a lightning gun and shoots at the coming bullet. The bullets crash and neutralise each other.

Another bullet flies and it hits into the man's chest electrifying him and the other two beside him.

She looks into his eyes " I thought you were going to have more fun here."

" I could." He cups her cheek " but could you handle it ? Without me."

" Hey ! " She hits his chest. She points her gun up and shoots three times on the chandelier above her. It bounces off the branches of the lights and hits upon them who were aiming from upwards.

Nanako ; I can handle myself. See.

A man charged up to them from the right and kyoya tonfas him easily to the chin " need my protection."

Nanako ; I could have gotten that.

" No argument." He then whispers to her ear " ok ? "

" Hmph. Ok. " And the two of them split in their ways. One to the left and one to the right.
.
.
.
They were unworthy of his effort. With every enemy he met he just finished them with one blow.

He easily reached the study and went in " Mr Mayack."

Mayack ; my guards... You took them... All out ?

A few more bullet shots could be heard from the background and there was a piece of silence.

Kyoya: all, dead. That was my wife. A good job wouldn't you say ?

" What do you want ? " He shivered as he spoke.

Kyoya : money. Or your life.

Mayack: you came here... Just to rob me ?

Kyoya : yes. Specifically. Because you've ties with Janna Estelle.

Mayack ; you'll get payback for this !!

Kyoya; not if you're dead

The door opens and nanako enters. She peeps her head in " is it... Done ?"

" It is. " He stares at Mayack with cold eyes " right ?"

Mayack: like I have a choice !!