33: My Fourth Brother Is Returning

Aira : I'm leaving then.

Nanako : um. Help me say hi to your guy.

Aira : I will . Will you be ok here alone ?

Nanako : I'm not alone. Since when did you start to care ?

Aira pouts a little " meanie. Just when I'm trying to show just a little bit of care. "

Nanako : go home aira. You took your revenge.

Aira : be careful. I don't want you to die. We don't want you to die. You helped a lot of us , a lot. We would be sad.

Nanako : you're super talkative. You know that ?
____________________________________

Reyuki : Nanako !!

Nanako turned her head as the blue butterflies landed on her arms flew away " hai ? What's the matter ?"

Reyuki: what happened to aira ?! Did you just make her disappear again ?!!

Nanako : she went home. That's all. I didn't force her to do anything.

Reyuki: I don't know what to think of you. You're protective and in a way nice.

Nanako pours honey from the jar into the small plate " because I help to take revenge ? "

Reyuki : hai. But there's something unsettling about you too.

Nanako: licks her fingers " oh you think too much. No offense... You are getting a little bit annoying... I would have to ask you to transfer out of free will... "

Reyuki: wait !!! I will do what you say !!! I will stop going against what you say !! I promise !!

Nanako smiled " see, we can get along well too "
____________________________________

Mike : Nanako.

Nanako : stop there.

Mike stops in his steps as he watched Nanako feed the butterflies fruits and some honey on different plates " this is more important than your butterflies. "

" She thinks otherwise" kyoya walks pass Nanako and goes to her side. The blue butterflies fly away at the sight of a sudden movement coming near them.

Nanako : kyoya !!

Kyoya : you're always here with the butterflies. More than me.

Nanako : It's like you need me. So I play with the butterflies.

He kisses her in the hair " I'm going out. Want anything ? "

Nanako: can you buy me some honey ?

Kyoya : for the butterflies ?

Nanako : no... ? It's for honey tea !

He laughed a little as she tried to hide but not so subtly on purpose , acting cute " Don't wait up for lunch. " and He left her.

Nanako : ok ! Have fun! Be careful !

Kyoya walks pass Mike once again and leaves.

Mike : I heard that he's supposedly a cold guy. What did you do to him ?

Nanako : nothing.

Mike : marriage... Do turn people...You were never that cute. Act fragile but not cute.

Nanako: shut up.

Mike : and there she is.

Nanako pours tea into a cup " what is it ? " He sits down on the chair " your fourth brother. He came back to the city last week. It's either cos he heard of me, and is super angry. Or... He returned on coincidence and would find out soon anyway. "

Nanako : raiko nii-sama... He always was easy to get angry.

Mike : he tried to kill me. You could say that again. He... Still doing that same mercenary business ?

Nanako : um. Not at a size comparable to the Hibari family though of course.

Mike : are you intending to go for him ? You're not the type who strikes first though.

Nanako sighed and a blue butterfly lands on her shoulder " you're forgetting something else... Raiko nii-sama owes me... "