40: Back Off

Jack left the hotel building and was met with fieram.

Fieram: master wants to see you. He wants to offer something to you.

Jack ; not threatening my mother again. Is it ?

Fieram : don't worry about it. Our master isn't as bad as you think.
____________________________________

Jack reaches the cafe and to the upper floor.

Fieram : that's our master.

Jack's eyes widens " it's... You ?"
.
.
.

Jack ; well... It does sound like a good deal. But... You're asking me to abandon raiko. He will get angry at me. He made who I am today.

Fieram : don't worry. Master has no intention of harming raiko. He will find another you.

Raiko : you think ?

Fieram: master will arrange one. Just like how you got to his side.

Raiko : you're a nice person. Doing all these ... Won't you feel bad...? Or regret it ? Like ... Go against all of what you did .
____________________________________

Raiko opens his eyes a big groggy " shit... What happened..."

" You messed with someone's wife." Mike said as he sat on the chair with a cup of scotch in his hand. " And that guy, is so protective and scarily strong."

Raiko sits up in his bed " why the fuck are you here ?"

Mike: jack isn't coming back anymore.

Raiko: he will.

Mike: you've always been greedy. Selfish for yourself. You don't care about the deaths of others. Then again... That's what mercenaries, we do right ?

Raiko: what the fuck do you want ?

Mike: I requested to come back because I want to see this you. This shitty you. Knocked out , annoyed and pissed.

Raiko : get out of my room !!!

Mike: don't bother yelling. It's not your place. It's a hotel room.

Raiko : what ? Come to kill me ?

Mike laughed " no. Obviously no. If I killed you, I won't get to see more of you being in shit. Also, I kind of promised Nanako I won't even try killing you. "

Raiko: so that bitch knows boundaries.

Mike : be careful of what you say when in front of kyoya-sama next time.

" that's right... That guy knocked me out.... Ouch... " Raiko touches to his back head and realises there was a patch " shit. "

Mike : there was blood. Don't worry. Won't die yet.

Raiko : just why the hell are you here ?

Mike: kyoya-sama said to give you a warning. He was supposed to come because he was really angry. But Nanako let me.

Raiko : to hands off her ? Fine. I won't disturb her anymore.

Mike : and her boys.

Raiko : tsk. Fine. Had to give a try.