53: Sounds Like Me

Mike : hibari-sama. Nanako-san went out to get some information regarding that man. Reyuki went with her. She told me to pass you a message. To go ahead and have lunch first. She prepared it before she left.

Kyoya : got it.
__________________________________

Saika: this soup is so good.

Kyoya : nanako made it. She prepared for us for lunch.

Saika : nanako... Is that girl I saw in the garden ?

Kyoya nods " um. She loves butterflies. So I let her have as many as she wants in that garden." He says as a small smile crept onto his face unknowing to himself.

Saika : I see.
__________________________________

Nanako : this could be less painful.

Reyuki: I hate it when we can't kill them.

The man tied in that chair refused to talk. Nanako puts the gun to his thigh " this would be painful. For every five minutes I don't get what I want... An extra hole... The ankle seems like a place. Say... Are you tired of walking ? "
__________________________________

Saika enter the common room seeing that kyoya was still awake drinking tea " you're still awake ?"

Kyoya: um

Saika sits down " that girl... Nanako. "

Kyoya: hm ?

Saika: gentle. Warm. Considerate. Takes care of you. Sounds a lot like me.

Kyoya : ..... I guess.

Saika changes the topic " where's your wife ? You never introduced to me. At all. Even if it's an arranged marriage and you don't have feelings for her, I should still see her."

Kyoya was about to explain when...

Reyuki enters the common room " hibari-sama ? Are you waiting for nanako-san ? She came back already. She went back to her room already. "

Kyoya : oh. I got it. Oyasumi. Saika.

Saika : hai... Oyasumi. ( Good night )
__________________________________

Kyoya : nanako .

She turns around " kyoya ? How come you're still awake. "

"  Why else ? He pulls her in and pulls her jacket off.  " I'll help you change ~~ "