19: The Young Master of a Cafe

Kyoya walked into a two level cafe and approached right up to the stairs. He goes to the second floor and decides he wants a window seat. It looked like he was just sitting there leisurely in an afternoon.

But in fact he was waiting for someone else.

The waitress approached his table " would you like anything this afternoon ? "

Kyoya : coffee.

" Would you like to takeaway three pieces of chocolate cake and one piece of rasberry cake home ? "

Kyoya ; why would you ask that ?

" Young Master asked me to ask that. Young Master said, the children and her would love it. That she always ordered our rasberry cake. It is our signature dessert. "

Kyoya : I see. Alright. Get me one of the rasberry cake too.

" Hai. " And the waitress walked away. The waitress returned after a while with the coffee and the cake " please enjoy. Young Master is returning this moment. "

" I'm here" a lady walked to the seat and sat down " window seat ? Not afraid of people knowing you then. "

Kyoya smirked " not afraid of getting killed. " The lady nods " or that... "

" Master. Anything you would like ? "

" Macaroons and tea. This is Seila. My manager . She's so insistent of so many things. Like my staff should wear maid clothes. "

Seila : we are not a maid cafe. Young Master.

" So she says

" So she says. "

Kyoya: who are you ? How are you related to Nanako ?

" Me ? Hm... Let me think how to say it... I'm an informant. This cafe is my front. "

Kyoya sips his coffee " that much is obvious. Fieram."

Fieram : so you found out about my name. I just told you what you want to know right ? I know Nanako. That's why I told you about that snitch in your house.

 That's why I told you about that snitch in your house

Kyoya: you're her good friend ?

Fieram : you could say that. Very good actually.

Kyoya: Nanako's secret. Do you know ?

Fieram: I do. But I can't tell you. I don't want to die yet. Informant brokers can't lie. That's all I can say.

Kyoya: I see. I'm leaving.

Seila blocks his way from leaving " takeaway. " She passes him the white box with cakes. He takes it and she moves aside for him to leave.

He takes the stairs down.

Seila: Fieram, Master said not to interfere. What if Master finds out ?

Fieram : Master won't find out.

Seila: if you say so. You have another appointment at 6.

Fieram : should I go shopping later ? Those new shoes look pretty from the magazine.

Seila : how about the macaroons ?

Fieram: I'll eat them.

Seila starts leaving " whatever. Don't be late from your shopping."

Fieram : tsk. I am the Young Master you know !! You're the manager !!