30: The Drug, Hero

Nanako sits on the circular wheel chair " how is it coming along ?" As she watched aira pour the liquid from test tube to test tube.

Aira smiled " obviously done. Who am I ? " She pours the liquid into the blue solution " try it."

Nanako takes the flask " sweet ! "

Aira ; right ? I'm thinking if expanding this and calling it... The Aira collection.

Nanako : wow. How smug can you get ?

Aira: A scientist made wine. I'm sure someone will buy it.

Nanako laughed " ok. "

Aira : I mean it !! I need some honey for my next invention. Give me some flowers.

Nanako; no !! They are for my butterflies.

Aira: hmph. I don't know what that man sees in you. Obsessed with butterflies.

Nanako : hey !!

Kyoya enters "  Nanako. I've been looking for you everywhere."

Nanako ; she just badmouthed you.

Aira : no. I badmouthed you.

Nanako: I don't know why I even hired you.

Aira ; bleh !!
____________________________________

" Aaaaahhhh !!! " The man punched a hole in the wall and it causes a huge indent causing the wall to crack a little. He charges towards the men in suits.

Everyone dodges his charge, but Yamamoto. He stands his ground and waits for the man to come towards him.

" Yamamoto-sama !! " The subordinates yelled.

* Slice*

The blade sheathes back and the man collapsed.

____________________________________

Yamamoto brings back a broken vial " this is what he drank before he went super strength. "

Gokudera : it's been spreading around the black market recently. Gives people a short time of super strength. This product is called Hero.

Tsuna: we have to try to take it off the market.

Gokudera: find the supplier, take them down, take their riches. Do the usual.

Tsuna: thanks gokudera.

Gokudera: no. It's my job.

Nanako walks in with aira along beside " hello ? "

Tsuna ; Nanako. What's the matter ?

Aira ; I got a cure for Hero. A neutraliser.

Tsuna: you do ? That's great.

Gokudera: that's... Fast.

Aira ; it's not that complicated of a solution.

Gokudera: we can sell this too. Two birds one stone.
____________________________________

Two Weeks Later...

Asaki: what do you mean there's a neutraliser on the market ?!! It's not possible !!

" It is. "

Asaki : Hero is a very complicated solution!! No one can build a neutraliser in such a short time !! The maker told me that this product would at least have half a year of market time !!!

" I'm sorry. Boss. "

Asaki : FIND OUT WHO IS SELLING THEM ! I WANT TO KNOW THE MAKER OF THE NEUTRALISER.

" The vongola is selling them. I... I will look into who's making them. Right now ! "