46: A Bit of A Sick Woman

* bomb !! * The building shook a little.

Erein : what the fuck !

Gokudera stood up from the chair " a little present . Don't mess with vongola. It's not a price you can pay." He puffs.

Erein : you're in the building too !!

Gokudera : relax. It's just the storage space you own in the basement. The building will stay. A while. You will live. Will have to find another office though.

Erein : they will nag at me... Fine... I deserve at least that much.

Gokudera: first time someone doesn't yell at me for destroying their stuff.

Erein ; tell Nanako... I'm sorry...

" Bastard " gokudera puffs and leaves.

____________________________________

Ione : I need to talk to you. Father.

Hiroshi (Hojo): Ione . Need a favour ? Rare for you to come looking for me. You were always independent.

Ione : yes. I am. I walked on my own and made the things my mother gave me, bigger than it was. I'm very proud.

Hiroshi: yet, you're here for a favour.

Ione laughed " favour ? No. " Her face darkens a little " though. I have always only come to you for little favours. Favours I returned quickly. "

Hiroshi ; this is a big one ? Made you in such a bad mood. Anything a father can help his own child. *Smiles*

Ione : give me Erika.

Hiroshi : what ??!!

Ione: she tried to kill my imoto. Nanako is dying. I will not let her off. I am going to take her and you're going to pretend you don't know anything about it.

Hiroshi: Hojo Ione !! Have a little too much guts !! Don't you think !!

Ione ; I suggest you go for a trip.

" Or what ?!!" He stood up and slapped her. She just laughed " my poor Nanako. She had so much in her to not kill you. Slapped by you , insulted. Yet, you won't even do anything to save her. She and her mother, my mother, are all just tools to you. Isn't it ? "

Hiroshi: that's not true !! You don't know anything about me and camerie !!!
____________________________________

Hiroshi: Erika.

Erika : Hiroshi. Ione ?

Hiroshi: you poisoned Nanako ?

Erika: what ?

Hiroshi: antidote.

Erika: I don't know what you're talking about.

Hiroshi: because of you and them... Camerie had to die. She did nothing wrong. She was a very good partner I had. And... She had to die. I owe her.

Erika :.... What ?

Hiroshi: you don't like Nanako. I had her act like she's invisible. You don't like that she would be married to someone better, I found her someone accepting. And then you went behind my back to make some sick contract with old man Hibari. When will you stop ?!!!

Ione: wait... What ? She's the one who had the idea of having children to help both families ?

Erika : she's marrying anyway. Might as well make use of it.

Ione : you bitch !!! And you... Hmph. You let her !

Hiroshi : I couldn't stop it. She already made the deal. But you can't kill her !!! Give me the antidote.

Erika : no. No !!! What's so good about that woman !! That woman and her daughter are just no good. No good !!

Ione : can I take her now ?

Hiroshi: go ahead. Don't kill her.

" I know how things work. " Ione grabbed onto Erika's collar " we will spend some nice time together. "

Erika : like you can do shit to me ! Little bitch !

____________________________________

Ione brought kyoya down the hallway.

Kyoya : that bitch... She made Nanako suffer so much.

Ione: I looked into you, you know. I was surprised you even agreed. You weren't that type.

Kyoya : I could tell she didn't care much about marrying me or having the baby either. She was like me. Just doing what our fathers wanted.

Ione : so ... You thought she would get out of it last minute ?

Kyoya: no. I knew she would go through it. It was supposed to be something we did and we owed each other nothing. We had a consensus. Except...

Ione smiled " except she hooked your heart and you wanted more." He smiled " pretty much. "
____________________________________

Kyoya enters the room " Erika-san. "

Erika looked beat up, her face was swollen on different places , her left arm probably broken and bruises in different places of her body as well. She looked up " you... "

Kyoya: yes. Me.