79: The 7 Fogies

And so all the old fogies have jumped up , out of fear the same thing would happen to them. After all, no one would want to be pulled down the water just because of one Janna Estelle.

Especially meeting two seemingly uncontrolled violence.

" You better do something!! "

Keiro merely smiled as he heard their complaints.

All the fogies sitting on this table. Would be so easy to clean them in one shot.

Janna had heard all of what they had to say. Their worries and everything.

" We're in because your family promised certain protection. Just like we agreed to offer you financial or other resources. This is business. Janna. " The one that had been speaking up was Heken .

Keiro ;  calm down. Calm down. I'm sure Miss Estelle has a solution for this.

" And who are you ? " Another spoke up " never seen you around." The suspicious one was Helian.

Keiro : self invited. Assistant. Hibari keiro

" Hibari... Isn't the one who came to make trouble called hibari too ?!!" The agitated one was Arigone

Keiro : yes. That's my ototo. Which currently already has close to no relations to me. He hates me to his guts.

Or more like we've treated each other almost invisible since young. I've always gone on my way to make my way in the mafia world.

While kyoya had always been obstinate in something else. Prefers violence and all the other things.

Too different to call each other siblings.

Arigone ; Your ototo ? No relations? Hard to believe!!

There were 7 fogies at the table . But at the moment only 3 of them is really speaking up while the rest are having murmurs within themselves.

Janna : you think I wouldn't run a background check on everyone at this table.

Heken : since she's speaking up for his this guarantee. Then I guess it's fine.

Helian : can you control him ?

Janna : of course I control him.

Helian looks at keiro " no. I mean you. Can you control your ototo ?"

Keiro : well... Something, can be done if that's what you're meaning to say.

Heken : then I suggest you do.

Arigone : and quickly !!

Keiro ; we'll see.

" Hmm... Alright then ." Heken leaves.

Arigone: where are you going?!! She hadn't agreed !!

" Hmm... " Helian leaves as well.

Janna : don't worry about this.

" You said so !! " And Arigone leaves. The rest murmurs a while and then leaves as well.

Janna : get this done.

Keiro ; of course.