The droid nodded as it looked to the small prisoner still standing by its side, taking half a step back as the droid reached out with a long thin pointed arm. Quickly snatching the prisoner off the ground and holding it out to the Yardrat. The prisoner in the droids grasp struggled to breathe before a needle extended from its wrist and stabbed itself into the prisoners throat.

"What the hell?"

"Oh shit!"

"Back away!"

The small man ceased his movement as his eyes rolled back, "Project GunSlinger has activated. Who is my next target?"

The prisoners murmured amongst themselves as Lomei raised a brow, "How are you doing that?"

"I was made for assassinations, executions, and infiltration." The prisoner bled from the back of his neck as he continued, "Vocal speakers have been damaged... Calculating... five decades have passed since last activation... five decades..." the droid stepped up to Lomei, shoving the small prisoners face into the Yardrats, "Who deactivated me?!"

"Woah, slow down there!" Lomei nearly fell off the roof as he was forced to stand on the edge of the hut, "I do not know who deactivated you, but are you willing to take on your next assignment?"

The GunSlinger nodded.

"Good, because real soon we will have intruders on this planet that will need to be taken down."

"How many?" The prisoner flinched.

"I would say around ten." Lomei stated as the frostbite on his throat grew around his neck; having the Yardrat scratch around the cold.

"Ha! Ten intruders?" The prisoner bled from the mouth as he laughed a very fake and forced laugh.

"Do not dwell on the numbers. These intruders are highly dangerous and are not to be underestimated! Do you understand me?!"

The droid nodded, "I would like to know your name."

"I am Lomei, your superior. And these men are your allies in the future conflict." He gestured to the men around him, "The one in your hand is also a friend. So no more using them to talk."

The GunSlinger looked at the man in his grasp, seeing the blood drip from its mouth, "Not anymore."

Lomei shivered as the dead man continued to speak, "Where will I be of use?" The droid dropped the dead body.

"Let me show you." Lomei led the robot off the roof.

As they led the group, the droid crushed the deadman's head under his foot, leaving a mess for the rest to clean. The men looked to each other, confused on how to approach this.

"This is messed up."

"You are telling me."

"Are we all expendable?"

"It would seem so."

"Why do I feel like we would have had a better time just fleeing by ourselves?"

"Nah, y'know we would have been caught if it wasn't for that Yardrat."

"We just need to kill the guards and our worries will be no more."

-

Lomei led the droid to the ice wall, teleporting to the top.

The droid followed behind with a quick leap, cracking the ice under his feet. He looked out to the open field.

"You will be stationed here." Lomei looked over to Cumber and Siphon.

The droid followed his gaze, seeing the two fighters.