Chapter 27

The next week and a half went very smoothly. So smooth in fact, the two of them had forgotten all about the whole fiasco--Aisha, Jason, everything. Tiffany hadn't seen Aisha at work, out in public, running errands, nothing. Not a peep out of Jason, either. Tiffany was surprised she hadn't even received a threat from Jason since he was arrested...or so she thought. She couldn't help but have  the same deep thought circling around in the back of her head....what if?

     Tiffany's mood had been bright this week and it showed. She felt herself doing a lot of smiling. Her soul felt carefree. Finally, she felt like the universe was allowing her to breather.  Now she could enjoy her time with Dani in peace. In fact, they had been doing more lovemaking than ever before. Foolish of her to think it even had a cap. The girl was definitely good for her soul. 

     It was a few days before Brianna's girls' night, but it was also Taco Tuesday. To celebrate the occasion, Melissa and Lamont were coming over with taco ingredients, and margarita ingredients as well. The task Tiffany and Dani had taken on was cooking up all the meat.They had ground beef, ground chorizo, and ground turkey. When Melissa and Lamont arrived, she would be frying up the taco shells and making the guacamole. Lamont would set the table and chop the vegetables. Dani would make the margaritas. 

     Tiffany was happily seasoning and stirring the turkey meat when the doorbell rang. Dani made her way to the door, looking beautiful in her long cerulean colored peasant skirt and clean spaghetti strap style top. Dani wasn't wearing a bra, and Tiffany knew she was doing that on purpose. If she wasn't careful, Dani was gonna get herself in trouble. Her beautifully painted face and the flower in her her added just the perfect finishing touches to the masterpiece that was Danielle.

     Tiffany hadn't even noticed that Melissa was walking towards her and speaking to her because she was so fixated on her girlfriend. She swore she felt slight dampness begin between her thighs...

     "Do you hear me, girl? I said you're burning your meat!" Melissa spoke loudly, unsure if Tiffany was really hearing her. Tiffany snapped out of it when she saw Dani's face twist up in slight annoyance at her folly. Her head whipped back around to just the meat just beginning to burn. Quickly, she snatched it from off the hot burner just in time. She released the breath she didn't even realized she was holding. 

    "You sure you're okay? Have you started drinking without us?"  Melissa sidled up beside her and placed two large grocery bags on the counter, making jokes.

     "Very funny. No I have not at all. Hey, why are you carrying the heavy stuff?" Tiffany asked her. 

    "Because I volunteered to carry the most important things of all!" Lamont walked up to the counted and placed the liquor and its ingredients on the counter as well. 

     "Why am I not surprised..." Tiffany shook her head and seasoned the ground beef a bit more.

     "Babe, it doesn't matter," Dani glided her angelic ass over to Tiffany and she damn near lost all composure again. Dani slithered an arm around Tiffany's shoulder and neck as she stirred. She took her other hand and cupped her chin, planting a moist, firm kiss on her lips that shut her all the way up. "We're all here to have fun tonight, remember?" Dani stared deep into Tiffany's eyes, meeting souls with her. Why was she so damn seductive without even trying? 

     "I know we are," Tiffany said leaning into her ear, her voice matching Dani's vibe.  She quickly swiped over one of her braless nipples, oblivious of their guests once again.  Dani gasped and gave Tiffany slow, seductive pecks. The dampness between Tiffany's legs intensified.