Chapter 20

The two of them stumbled through the door, panting and kissing heavily as usual. It was almost ritualistic now. They dropped their bags of prizes where they stood. Their mouths tasted of wine, as they'd come in right on the heels of wine and cheese. The wine was also completely controlling their libido, their hands on each and every square inch of one another's bodies. But Danielle had thought things ahead and she wanted this to go just right.

     Currently, Tiffany had Danielle pressed against the door by her wrists with one hand, kissing a trail of wetness down her cinnamon colored neck. Her other hand had slithered down Dani's pants with her index finger flickering over her swollen clit like an out of control metronome. A chill ran through Dani's body from her scalp to her toes. Not yet.

     "Why don't you peek in the corner of the room real quick?" Dani said, caressing Tiffany's face. Tiffany cocked her head to the side, looking confused but curious. Dani held a poker face and didn't let on. Tiffany pulled away and made her way to it, staring at Dani the whole time. She counted to 5 in her head and waited.

     "Danielle!" Tiffany's  mouth was agape in astonishment. "How did you manage all this??"

     Dani slowly walked over to Tiffany and cupped her face, bringing her in again for one more sultry kiss. "Don't you worry about that. Go ahead and get in the tub."

      Dani had paid the innkeepers extra  tonight to run a hot bubble bath with rose petals in the water, right before they came up from wine and cheese. A quick text had done the trick. The rest of the petals were all over the floor. Tiffany did what she was told and stripped off her clothes and Dani followed suit.

     The two of them sank down into the tub together, Tiffany leaning back against Danielle's body. Her eyes were closed, completely relaxed. Dani grabbed a nearby loofah and began to gently exfoliate Tiffany's skin. She tipped her head to the side and sighed. Dani was happy to see Tiffany enjoying the warm bath. She scrubbed her shoulders, down to her back, then she leaned forward and even let her get her ass and thighs. She turned over and let Dani do the same there too, scrubbing every inch of her torso.

     "Can I do you?" Tiffany asked innocently with loofah in hand, but that's not how Dani took it. As far as she was concerned, she could do her any time she wanted.

"Of course," she said and turned over. Tiffany leaned forward and began to scrub Dani down in little circles from her neck, from her shoulders, down the smooth curve of her back, to the part of her she knew was her favorite, Dani's ass. She noticed as Tiffany took her time and scrubbed in gentle circles on each cheek, making she got it entirely before moving to the next. Dani bit her lip. Tiffany couldn't see because she was turned away. The feeling of having her ass scrubbed in such a fashion was making her slightly wet.

     This ignited her inside and she suddenly turned to Tiffany, and kissed her deep. Their wet bodies touched and pressed together as they kissed passionately, both not wanting to stop. Wet, red petals checkered their brown flesh. Dani reached down and took Tiffany's clit between her thumb and forefinger as she took one wet chocolate nipple into her mouth. She got an instant reaction, as Tiffany cried out.

     "You ready for the rest?" Dani whispered. Tiffany pulled away and nodded. "Step out the tub."

     Tiffany did as she was told and stepped out of the bath. Dani let the water out of the tub and stepped out as well. She took a towel and dried her off, leaving her skin a bit damp. She then took the coconut oil she had on the sink and kneaded it into Tiffany's skin. Tiffany stood and closed her eyes, letting Dani work the oil into her skin. When Dani finished, she looked like a glowing, ebony goddess. Dani felt her mouth water a bit. She couldn't wait for a bite of her.