Chapter 5

Tiffany lay awake, staring straight at the ceiling. Morning light was gently seeping through the blinds. Her brain sounded like nothing but white noise. Jason had left for work maybe 25 minutes ago, and today was Tiffany's day off.

     "Baby, baby...I'm leaving for work." Jason had gently shook her awoke to tell her goodbye. "I'll talk to you later. I love you." He gave her a peck on her guilty lips and left. She hadn't even hardly returned that kiss. She still laid in that same spot, trying to figure out what the hell to do with herself. She should have seen this coming. She didn't think about how her feelings may come rebounding back for Jason. How they'd slap her in the face and remind her of her present. She thought she was still angry at him for his behavior. Mad at what he had said, what he had done and what he hadn't done. Some way somehow, Tiffany's resolve disappeared quickly like sugar in water. In the pit of her stomach somewhere was a slow growing guilt. It was starting to bloom like a flower and each sprouting petal grew more guilt deeper in her belly. What was she to do about Danielle?

     Beautiful, lovely Danielle. She got so wrapped up in her attraction and feeling for her that she forgot all about anything and everything that could happen in the process. As selfish as it sounded, she didn't want to never be able to fuck Dani again, or touch her, or just be with her. The feelings she had were most definitely real. Did that mean...she was in love with two people?

Tiffany sighed hard and reached for her phone. She hadn't touched it since last night after she threw it on the floor. This morning it was magically on the nightstand. Jason must have put it there for her. Slowly, she turned the phone over and pressed the home button. The screen lit up with a message from Dani of course.

                                   Dani: I guess I'm not that important 💔😔😡   

       That threw Tiffany off the most. If Dani just wanted to just fuck around and hang out...then what made her put a broken heart emoji? Better yet, why was she so upset if this meant nothing? Or was she just looking too much into this and doing that stupid overthinking? Rather than guilt, Tiffany felt a small sadness in her upon seeing those words. That sadness was growing and unfurling next to the guilt plant. The sadness seemed stronger than the guilt and it was a naughty feeling. It was like...guilt for hurting Dani's feelings. She never wanted to make her feel that way. So how was she to respond? She'd figure that out later. Right now Tiffany's brain felt too cloudy. She decided this was going to be a morning to sleep in. She curled herself further underneath the cool sheets and let her eyes flutter shut. Hopefully when she woke up, her brain would feel less foggy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Tiffany sat at her small dining room table, poking at her cream of wheat. She was trying to eat but last night's events kept playing in her head. Everywhere she looked she saw flashbacks. The sweet aroma filling her apartment, the intense making out in the bedroom, the sex that wasn't supposed to happen....ugh. Tiffany pushed the bowl away and sighed. She didn't want any food, she wanted Dani's pussy. How could she even think of tasting her again when she was just being filled with dick last night? She'd fucked up two ways. 

     What she needed was a day for pampering. She caught a glimpse of her hands. Maybe that's what she needed today, to treat herself so she'd feel better. And then try to go apologize to Dani later. Yeah that's exactly what she wanted today. She stripped off her clothes on her way to the shower. Even while bathing she still felt dirty. She'd scrubbed her lady parts 3 times before she got out. She didn't feel like getting fancy so she just threw a tank on and some shorts and left. Tiffany hoped the shitty feeling would go away soon.